or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent Purchases - Page 837

post #12541 of 14947
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDevil10 View Post
 

 

Congrats — real/fit pics, pls.

 

I jumped the gun on posting pics before they are in my hands but as soon as they come in I certainly will.  Thanks!

post #12542 of 14947
Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleroller View Post
 

 

I jumped the gun on posting pics before they are in my hands but as soon as they come in I certainly will.  Thanks!

 

Damned right you will. :D

post #12543 of 14947

:fistbump:  Hell yeah I will!

post #12544 of 14947
Tomorrow is going to be epic. 3 big boxes of stuff from Europe set be delivered...
post #12545 of 14947
nice shoes, jungle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post

Tomorrow is going to be epic. 3 big boxes of stuff from Europe set be delivered...

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #12546 of 14947
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ich_Dien View Post

tumblr1.jpg

Normally I like your things, but this SC screams Jos A Bank...
post #12547 of 14947
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Canali
Canali Kei
Zegna
Brioni
Corneliani

Grey POW check
Brown flannel
Charcoal flannel
Brown houndstooth
Tan puppytooth
Brown herringbone
Navy herringbone
Navy pinstripe
Grey pinstripe...
post #12548 of 14947
br2_zpsa19a88e7.jpg
br4_zps2d267577.jpg



p3_zps987d122d.jpg
p18_zpsd1c669f5.jpg
p5_zps118bece7.jpg
Edited by jrd617 - 12/3/13 at 10:14pm
post #12549 of 14947
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post

Tomorrow is going to be epic. 3 big boxes of stuff from Europe set be delivered...

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post


Canali
Canali Kei
Zegna
Brioni
Corneliani

Grey POW check
Brown flannel
Charcoal flannel
Brown houndstooth
Tan puppytooth
Brown herringbone
Navy herringbone
Navy pinstripe
Grey pinstripe...

 

:lurk:

post #12550 of 14947
Quote:
Originally Posted by EBugatti View Post


Normally I like your things, but this SC screams Jos A Bank...

 

post #12551 of 14947
Red - info on the fur?
post #12552 of 14947
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

Red - info on the fur?

'sbeing made, not ready yet. hopefully this week. holding off on my quarterly posting until then.
post #12553 of 14947
Quote:
Originally Posted by EBugatti View Post

Normally I like your things, but this SC screams Jos A Bank...

It may not be conservative, however, it is is a jacket that can appreciated by someone who truly has a passion for menswear. The fabric itself is terrific in my opinion.
post #12554 of 14947
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ich_Dien View Post

It may not be conservative, however, it is is a jacket that can appreciated by someone who truly has a passion for menswear. The fabric itself is terrific in my opinion.

+1
post #12555 of 14947
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDevil10 View Post


+1

+1

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases