^^ I would suggest that debt be only used to partially fund the purchase of appreciating assets. Clothing, IMHO, is purchased with disposable income.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent Purchases - Page 832
Styleforum Top Picks
well, i am no economist, but, if a person earns, oh lets say 100k in a year, and his living expenses meet or exceed that mark, and he spends an additional 15k on clothing, that would not seem to me to fall under the category of disposable income. or if he only needs 90k for living expenses and he still spends 15k on clothing, then that last 5k would not seem to be disposable income either. thats how i see it anyways.
Another package waiting for me today when I got home (it arrived a day earlier than Fedex had originally scheduled!) Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Emporio Isola in Milan.
They also had an awesome Loro Piana cashmere overcoat (980€ instead of 1980€) and an incredible Kiton suit, blue with light blue bold windowpane (something similar to this: http://blog.trashness.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/TOMMY-TON-AT-PITTI-UOMO-pinstripe-windowpane-suit.jpg ; at €820 instead of ?). Unfortunately both of them were out of my budget.
- Recent Purchases
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 7 seconds ago
- › Official Black Friday Sale Alert Central 30 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Brunello Cucinelli Outerwear BLOWOUT Size 48 + 54 75% OFF 1 minute ago
- › Official 2014 College Football Season Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 4 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 10 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 10 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...