I am (the 9th) though she is not.
Well done on the drinks, keep the train rolling!
Great deal at circa 75% off, factoring in the postage!
Love LBM's un-constructed shoulders, and the color is amazing!
A great watch indeed, above any price level you can think of!
And, my hat's off to Mrs. Spoo's ever-warm heart. You must feel 'loved' day by day, (and night by night)
If you don't mind, may I inquire where you purchased the lovely socks?
In my opinion, I feel that socks are one of the most 'unsung' heroes when it comes to sartorial purchases.
Though not as conspicuous as other items, the satisfaction level is on par.
the fact that they are 1000 euro jeans differentiates them
new to the forum, but had been browsing for a few weeks. just wanted to say thank you all for the breadth of great advice available on here.
my job after college did not have a dress code, so i was dressing like an 18 year old well into my mid 20's. now that i'm a few years shy of 30 (and married), i'm starting to care more about looking like a (well-dressed) adult. so i set out initially to buy my first suit since college, which landed me on this forum. fast forward a few weeks, and i've bought the suit plus a pair of shoes, a watch, shirts/ties, a belt, a pocket square... it's kind of addicting to say the least.
so, recent (first?) purchases:
1) suitsupply napoli in dark navy pinstripe
2) 2 oxford shirts from suitsupply (1 white, 1 light blue)
3) allen edmonds strand in walnut
4) perry ellis brown belt (a touch darker than the strand's walnut)
5) about half a dozen ties from thetiebar + their basic white linen pocket square
6) seiko snk809 (and in the process of choosing a leather strap to replace the nylon)
seriously, this forum is pure gold for someone starting out with a relatively limited budget.