or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent Purchases - Page 816

post #12226 of 14824
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post

'Dat color
 

 

I feel that if there was anyone that could pull off that color of sweater, it'd be spoo.

 

 

 

Here are some of my recent purchases of a similar color plus an extra

 

Alden x Leffot Suede SWB

 

Billy Reid 

 

 

 

 

Plus the best $6 I've ever spent

Thrifted, thus spoilered (Click to show)

 

 

Found all of these at a thrift store for a buck each

 

Went to the same store again, and this one had been put out later.

 

 

post #12227 of 14824
WHAT THE FLYING FUCK????????
post #12228 of 14824
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

Nice. Thrift?

No, B&S
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post

'Dat color

Sweater or sweater vest? You could do this fit

potd-teacher-large_2608229b.jpg

Full sweater icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #12229 of 14824
dollarshaveclub.com

watch these videos. you will die laughing.
post #12230 of 14824
LeSacre, that is amazing.
post #12231 of 14824
LOL THAT WAS AMAZING
post #12232 of 14824
told ya!
post #12233 of 14824
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

WHAT THE FLYING FUCK????????

 

When I saw the EG label sticking out of all the polyester ties, I'm pretty sure this^ is what I said out loud. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

LeSacre, that is amazing.

:cheers:

post #12234 of 14824
oh and this

IMG_8614_zpsd0de4775.jpg
IMG_8616_zpsb0049a8b.jpg
IMG_8617_zps2d5ffd51.jpg
post #12235 of 14824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

Gonna try not to cut myself with this

I have the same set and love it. I'll never go back to cartridges. Though I wasn't an fan of the cream. I swapped it out for some legit shave soap. You'll need to experiment with blades to find one which works well with your face. The Derby blades tore mine up. However, Gillette 7 o'clocks give me the best shave I've ever had - plus I scored about 2 years' worth of them on amazon for $20. 

post #12236 of 14824
jrd = #winning
post #12237 of 14824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebber View Post
 

I have the same set and love it. I'll never go back to cartridges. Though I wasn't an fan of the cream. I swapped it out for some legit shave soap. You'll need to experiment with blades to find one which works well with your face. The Derby blades tore mine up. However, Gillette 7 o'clocks give me the best shave I've ever had - plus I scored about 2 years' worth of them on amazon for $20. 

 

Nice! Thanks for the tip! I'm tired of the cartridges too, I don't have a huge beard and because of that if I don't shave... I don't like that look, I feel like if I didn't took a bath. :lol: So after a week my neck is all irritated if I don't change cartridges and the cost of cartridges is way too much. Will look for those Gillette's you said. :slayer:

post #12238 of 14824
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeSacre View Post

Thrifted, thus spoilered (Click to show)


Found all of these at a thrift store for a buck each



Went to the same store again, and this one had been put out later.






This is even more outrageous than the time stitch got Bon Jovi stuck in my head. I have samples for two fo those sitting on my desk.
cloud.gifcloud.gif
post #12239 of 14824
lol8[1].gif
post #12240 of 14824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post
 

 

Nice! Thanks for the tip! I'm tired of the cartridges too, I don't have a huge beard and because of that if I don't shave... I don't like that look, I feel like if I didn't took a bath. :lol: So after a week my neck is all irritated if I don't change cartridges and the cost of cartridges is way too much. Will look for those Gillette's you said. :slayer:

 

You should get a sample pack and try out a bunch of different blades to see which ones work well for you before buying in bulk. Something like this

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases