or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent Purchases - Page 765

post #11461 of 14963
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

not even gonna watch that potential blasphemy.

Yeah it's over the edge. Probably for the best. 

post #11462 of 14963

Stitch likes Zepp? More points to him. Important thing though, why would anyone dislike monks? confused.gif

post #11463 of 14963
fave band all time. not even close. i have every single song and every album they ever put out. including a 2 song single with immigrant song and hey hey what can i do (presently playing on my computer), that was a bitch to get.

no idea, monks are teh awesome.
post #11464 of 14963

Can't say they're my favorite band, though I freakin' love going to california and ten years gone. Jeff Buckley beats them out I think. "All my blood for the sweetness of her laughter." Did you get to see Page and Plant when they went around doing their thing? Can't seem to remember when it was.

 

Monks are indeed splendiferous.

post #11465 of 14963
too young too have seen them and to poor to go to the london show a few years ago.


jeff buckley LOSES TO ZEP!!!!


smile.gif
post #11466 of 14963
Finally bought the shoes I have been lusting over for a few years now. Cheaney Tamar C.

img_3189_1024x683_.jpg
post #11467 of 14963
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

fave band all time. not even close. i have every single song and every album they ever put out. including a 2 song single with immigrant song and hey hey what can i do (presently playing on my computer), that was a bitch to get.

no idea, monks are teh awesome.

fistbump.gif I have that single as well. Was supposed to get some deliveries today but wasn't home to sign for them frown.gif

I should be able to put up a pic this weekend with a whole mess of good stuff
post #11468 of 14963
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie View Post

Stitch likes Zepp? More points to him. Important thing though, why would anyone dislike monks? confused.gif

I hate dubmunks. Single monks are okay, but not my cup of tea.
post #11469 of 14963
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post

I hate dubmunks. Single monks are okay, but not my cup of tea.

What about the trip-monks I saw while wandering around Neiman's the other day?
post #11470 of 14963
Inbound x8. smile.gif
post #11471 of 14963
Did u just KOP 8 pairs of shoes from Nick?
post #11472 of 14963
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyasih View Post

Did u just KOP 8 pairs of shoes from Nick?

Thankfully, no.
post #11473 of 14963
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post


Thankfully, no.

 

8 Finamore shirts? eh.gif

post #11474 of 14963
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

8 Finamore shirts? eh.gif

Ding!
post #11475 of 14963
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

too young too have seen them and to poor to go to the london show a few years ago.


jeff buckley LOSES TO ZEP!!!!


smile.gif

Ah that's too bad, must've been damn near ridiculous. Caught some show on the youtubes. It's awesome.

 

I'm OK with you saying this. For now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post


I hate dubmunks. Single monks are okay, but not my cup of tea.

Alright then. I can accept that. Are cups of tea your cup of tea?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases