i like the shoes, but the problem i have with nikes is that the piece that comes up on the front of the toe is always glued down, and i find that it inevitably starts to peel and come off. you ever have that with yours?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent Purchases - Page 758
Styleforum Top Picks
In the end, I left with a suit and a sport coat from the luxury collection, unlined and with floating chest canvas, in size 50. I ended up paying the equivalent of $343. I know that these probably won't stand up all too well to what some of you are used to, but I'm quite satisfied with my purchase.
Suit: Loro Piana fabric, 10% cashmere 90% wool. It's a bit lighter in colour in reality.
Sport Coat: Loro Piana "Cashmere Wish" fabric, 85% cashmere 15% Super 170's wool
This is all off-topic, but actually the impact on knees is very much the same whatever surface you are running on. The important thing is to do other kinds of exercise that are neutral or even positive for your knees too - cycling and swimming, for example - make sure you have good running form, and to just pay attention to how things feel. The biggest long-term danger to knees is from sports that involved a combination of impact and sudden stops and twists, like soccer or tennis or massive pressures like powerlifting and judo. (I'm a long-time competitive cyclist, runner and triathlete and former soccer player and judoka - it took me years of cycling to recover from some of the damage done by the latter activities, but now I'm a good runner for my age group...)
Thanks, gents. My knees are okay, but one of them is without a functional anterior cruciate ligament (Yeah, I love football.) Playing (indoor) football with the knee is no problem, so I hope it's strong enough for running. I'm planning on calm, relaxed running with a very slow schedule to begin with. I swim twice a week.
And I love how you use the word "football"!
- Recent Purchases
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Western shirt with light gray suit. 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures from a few days in Naples (Updated... Solito, Formosa,... 3 minutes ago
- › Inverallan 3 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...