Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent Purchases - Page 755
Styleforum Top Picks
but seriously, you posted it to solicit everyones ideas, and i am saying i do not like it, and would not recommend buying it.
but, if you want to buy it, and then wear it, and then post 600 un-spoilered crappy pics in 25 different threads all across the forum asking people to share feedback on the fit, hell, by all means go for it.
Hehe, that's a good point. Would be a shame if these were only used for suits, as I seldom wear suits. But we will see how I like them worn casually once the temperature drops a bit.
You misread what I said. I said I don't like them for casual wear. Too pointy.
No, I think I got the gist of it. You thought the shoes were nice, but that the last was too pointy to be worn casually.
And I was trying to say that our opinions on that might be different, but I don't know if that came through in the text.
Unfortunately the shirt is defective. Not only is it much trimmer around the waist then the blue version, but it's also got one less button so it stops buttoning above the waist. Trip to a Brooks retail store tonight for sure.
- Recent Purchases
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 40 seconds ago
- › My watch creation 56 seconds ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 3 minutes ago
- › NFL 2014-15 Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Bourbon. 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › LUIGI BORRELLI Napoli navy wool suit - Size 38R - New with Tags 5 minutes ago
- › NWOT HANDKNITS FROM POLO AND BLANC BLEU OF ST. TROPEZ- FREE BLANC... 6 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 8 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...