Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent Purchases - Page 755
Styleforum Top Picks
but seriously, you posted it to solicit everyones ideas, and i am saying i do not like it, and would not recommend buying it.
but, if you want to buy it, and then wear it, and then post 600 un-spoilered crappy pics in 25 different threads all across the forum asking people to share feedback on the fit, hell, by all means go for it.
Hehe, that's a good point. Would be a shame if these were only used for suits, as I seldom wear suits. But we will see how I like them worn casually once the temperature drops a bit.
You misread what I said. I said I don't like them for casual wear. Too pointy.
No, I think I got the gist of it. You thought the shoes were nice, but that the last was too pointy to be worn casually.
And I was trying to say that our opinions on that might be different, but I don't know if that came through in the text.
Unfortunately the shirt is defective. Not only is it much trimmer around the waist then the blue version, but it's also got one less button so it stops buttoning above the waist. Trip to a Brooks retail store tonight for sure.
- Recent Purchases
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 56 seconds ago
- › The Architecture Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 10 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 23 minutes ago
- › Tricked by Trickers 26 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 28 minutes ago
- › S.T Dupont lighter black chinese lacquer and gold 31 minutes ago
- › Herring Shoes - Experiences? 34 minutes ago
- › Show Me Your Stripes Friday Challenge 7/11/14 37 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)