or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent Purchases - Page 751

post #11251 of 14612
lol, thanks arne.

jester - careful with your shoes, bro! i would go so far as to say i have good taste, but the aldens are an excellent shoe.
post #11252 of 14612
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


i lol'ed. and get this, there is more. peepwall[1].gif
 

 

Holy shit twice!! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

post #11253 of 14612
Stitch, you are the man!! Where are the ties from? I didn't get a chance to see from where you grabbed the ties.
post #11254 of 14612
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkpanther View Post

Holy shit twice!! icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif
icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif

thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyasih View Post

Stitch, you are the man!! Where are the ties from? I didn't get a chance to see from where you grabbed the ties.

thank you, g. in the group pic, from left, the ties are:

saks, yellow hook, saks, hober, borrelli, shibumi.
post #11255 of 14612

gr8 stuff, stitchy.  That "spare button" thing is a nice touch.

post #11256 of 14612
Nice haul, Stitchy...some excellent KOPS!
post #11257 of 14612

Stitchy don't play around. Whatafackinghaul!  Everything looks terrific, but I am having major shoe envy.

post #11258 of 14612
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolarrow View Post

gr8 stuff, stitchy.  That "spare button" thing is a nice touch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementHU View Post

Nice haul, Stitchy...some excellent KOPS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

Stitchy don't play around. Whatafackinghaul!  Everything looks terrific, but I am having major shoe envy.

thanks, guys. much appreciated!

there is only one cure for shoe envy, roger. and it starts with K. biggrin.gif
post #11259 of 14612
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

ok, here goes nothin.....

warning: pic heavy
summer kops (Click to show)




























































Where is the borrelli haul from? I've been looking for a pair of brown wool trousers.
post #11260 of 14612
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrv123 View Post

Where is the borrelli haul from? I've been looking for a pair of brown wool trousers.

shopthefinest.com

they are cotton though. excellent summer trou.
post #11261 of 14612
What the fuck? You just take out a second mortgage?

EPIC KOPS. WINNAR FOR THE MONTH

You are the Borrelli/GG king icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif


Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

ok, here goes nothin.....

warning: pic heavy
summer kops (Click to show)



























































post #11262 of 14612
I've been holding back on purchases but I couldn't resist these pocket squares (more avail in B&S here)

I just got them today and they're as great as they look:


post #11263 of 14612
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post

What the fuck? You just take out a second mortgage?
EPIC KOPS. WINNAR FOR THE MONTH
You are the Borrelli/GG king icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

i did take out a HELOC, but that is neither here nor there.

and thanks!!1!
post #11264 of 14612
Magnificent haul Stitch. Never heard of shop the finest, will have to give them a serious look.
post #11265 of 14612
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

shopthefinest.com

they are cotton though. excellent summer trou.

It's a good reminder for me to pay STF another visit soon. There are some Borrelli shirts and sweaters I've been eyeing.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases