or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent Purchases - Page 731

post #10951 of 14782
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementHU View Post

Ian is a proper gentleman making the world a much better place with the service he provides. worship.gif
what other st. crispins were available in that size?
post #10952 of 14782
Quote:
Originally Posted by staxringold View Post

Dad took me to Saks Off 5th for a graduation gift. They were having a BOGO deal on their Black label (with Zegna cloth), grabbed 4 in total. Very pretty suits, though have to wait on finishing to actually wear em.

Congrats on graduating and, even better, for having a Dad jump-start your work wear with a set of suits. Those suits are a great entry point, here's hoping you've read enough SF to know to get some staples (Navy, Grey, etc.) and not the trendier/flashier stuff.
post #10953 of 14782
Quote:
Originally Posted by razl View Post

Congrats on graduating and, even better, for having a Dad jump-start your work wear with a set of suits. Those suits are a great entry point, here's hoping you've read enough SF to know to get some staples (Navy, Grey, etc.) and not the trendier/flashier stuff.

Have had entry point basics for a while, this were slight variants.
post #10954 of 14782
Quote:
Originally Posted by staxringold View Post

Have had entry point basics for a while, this were slight variants.

Sounds good - upward and onward!
post #10955 of 14782
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

what other st. crispins were available in that size?

I believe those were the only ones in 9.5UK. I was trying on a bunch of stuff that she (Saba) had laid out for me when I got there and as I was trying on some Santonis she said "here I have some Saint Crispins in your size that aren't listed on the site yet you might like." Purely luck of the draw. Normally I would have asked if there were more SC's in my size when I went to pick them up, but after having splurged so much on the 4 pairs of G&G's I think I was at my saturation point for the week. smile.gif
post #10956 of 14782
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementHU View Post

I believe those were the only ones in 9.5UK. I was trying on a bunch of stuff that she (Saba) had laid out for me when I got there and as I was trying on some Santonis she said "here I have some Saint Crispins in your size that aren't listed on the site yet you might like." Purely luck of the draw. Normally I would have asked if there were more SC's in my size when I went to pick them up, but after having splurged so much on the 4 pairs of G&G's I think I was at my saturation point for the week. smile.gif
great pick up!
post #10957 of 14782
Picked these fine pair up aswell as a SC from the Paul Stuart sale this week.I'm certain its an adaptation of the C&J Rosemoor.These are my first handgrades :-)







My first purchases in NY - loving the sales here!

Now I just need to get these over to B Nelson to get toe plates added before any voyages.
post #10958 of 14782
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torsion View Post

Picked these fine pair up aswell as a SC from the Paul Stuart sale this week.I'm certain its an adaptation of the C&J Rosemoor.These are my first handgrades :-)







My first purchases in NY - loving the sales here!

Now I just need to get these over to B Nelson to get toe plates added before any voyages.
ny has great sales. what size are those?
post #10959 of 14782
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

ny has great sales. what size are those?

6.5E UK - there were other sizes available at the time
post #10960 of 14782
Two suits and five jackets en route.
post #10961 of 14782
Replaced the mangled black grenadine that J Press sent me with this:

AppleMark
post #10962 of 14782
that looks much more put together. literally.
post #10963 of 14782
SARTORIO SUITS!!!!


(incoming)
post #10964 of 14782
well,ya can't really go wrong with paul stuart! great choice. no forum member could possibly go into that store and not enjoy at least a dozen things about it smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by suited View Post

Replaced the mangled black grenadine that J Press sent me with this:

AppleMark
post #10965 of 14782
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post

SARTORIO SUITS!!!!


(incoming)
MIND BLOWN (Click to show)


Stupid excuse to drop a chick in the thread. Haven't seen any here in a while too long.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases