or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent Purchases - Page 718

post #10756 of 14864
Love those trousers - looks like a linen blend or maybe a chambray. Either way, fantastic summer pants!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanGent View Post

Yesterday was a good day- picked up my bespoke shirt and pants from the tailor-

I just posted a thread about the shop
http://www.styleforum.net/t/349901/dinocera-tailor-shop-in-napoli-my-shirt-and-pant-buying-experience#post_6380581




post #10757 of 14864
Quote:
Originally Posted by razl View Post

Love those trousers - looks like a linen blend or maybe a chambray. Either way, fantastic summer pants!

Thanks razl,

Here in Napoli summer weight linen pants are life savers.  (or at least ball savers.)
They are just straight linen- fabric by F.illi Ormezzano.  I wasn't 100% sure about the fabric choice.  The tailor actually tried to steer me towards a gabardine, but I went with my gut and got this one.  I guess we'll see who was right. 

post #10758 of 14864
Hampton, congrats! Panamera?
post #10759 of 14864
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Hampton, congrats! Panamera?

I wish.

 

Cayenne S. Going from a bmw so that's a big step for me. Hopefully panamera in the next 2-3 years. Need to start slow and see if I like the Porsche world to start with happy.gif

post #10760 of 14864
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Hampton, congrats! Panamera?

 

Originally Posted by Hampton View Post
 

I wish.

 

Cayenne S. Going from a bmw so that's a big step for me. Hopefully panamera in the next 2-3 years. Need to start slow and see if I like the Porsche world to start with happy.gif

 

 


Despite the ire that the Top Gear hosts show toward the Panamera, I think it is a friggin' bad-assed car.  If I had the money I'd be torn between the Maz. QP and the Panamera.  Both soooo close to being affordable. 

 

But congrats on the new cars to both of you. 

 

 

 

I got some new shoes.....

post #10761 of 14864
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanGent View Post

 


Despite the ire that the Top Gear hosts show toward the Panamera, I think it is a friggin' bad-assed car.  If I had the money I'd be torn between the Maz. QP and the Panamera.  Both soooo close to being affordable. 

 

But congrats on the new cars to both of you. 

 

 

 

I got some new shoes.....

Thanks!

 

Now I want pics of the shoes :)

post #10762 of 14864

Back one page- just above your keys.  Sad news though- I tried them on and I've gotta send them back for a new size. 

post #10763 of 14864
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanGent View Post

Back one page- just above your keys.  Sad news though- I tried them on and I've gotta send them back for a new size. 

Ah, those are cool. Nice touch for the summer.

 

What size are those?

post #10764 of 14864
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

I wish.

Cayenne S. Going from a bmw so that's a big step for me. Hopefully panamera in the next 2-3 years. Need to start slow and see if I like the Porsche world to start with happy.gif

By then I think they'll have refreshed/redesigned the Panamera hopefully keeping all that's good (performance+handling, great usable space, nice wide track, great rear 3/4 proportions) and improved what's lacking or off just a bit (a better face and front 3/4 please, maybe taper that rear roofline just a tad). Porsche's done a great job with evolving their newer models in recent years like the Cayenne and Boxster.

I love what Porsche's done with the Panamera, and it's far more handsome in person than on paper, but it's just not quite there stylistically. It's nowhere near as bad as the haters would have people believe, but it's not quite 100% yet. They've got a killer lurking in there; they need to let it out.
post #10765 of 14864
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

Ah, those are cool. Nice touch for the summer.

 

What size are those?


11E

post #10766 of 14864
Picked this up on Wednesday. effectively $315 PER MONTH icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif


tt_zps48f6340f.jpg

ttt_zps779a7644.jpg
Edited by jrd617 - 6/1/13 at 6:43pm
post #10767 of 14864

^ Awesome!

 

This thread is becoming we just purchased a car instead of clothes.

post #10768 of 14864
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

^ Awesome!

This thread is becoming we just purchased a car instead of clothes.

thanks mang!

Yes, we all purchased new cars, except no fucks given about the environment from you guys biggrin.gif

But you could beat me in a drag race...
post #10769 of 14864
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post

tt_zps48f6340f.jpg]

Your camera remote is better than mine. frown.gif
post #10770 of 14864
But I've got new socks

4yfEBOg.jpg
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases