or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent Purchases - Page 717

post #10741 of 14965
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post


FTFY

 

Thanks!

 

Spoo, I forgot to ask, what fabric are those trousers? Are those the ones that are called "chinos"?

post #10742 of 14965

Peacock all the way this summer.

 

post #10743 of 14965
Silk trousers?
post #10744 of 14965
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesgatz View Post

Silk trousers?

Yepp.

post #10745 of 14965
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

Peacock all the way this summer.



Nice, and definitely peacock colors. Hopeful the sweater isn't too thin/semi-transparent. Had a member return and off-white one for that reason.
post #10746 of 14965
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyasih View Post


Nice, and definitely peacock colors. Hopeful the sweater isn't too thin/semi-transparent. Had a member return and off-white one for that reason.

It's ok. To hot anyways, would maybe just have it over the shoulders on a easy cold night, that's it.

post #10747 of 14965
looks like the sale purchase is a go! curse you, memorial day sale prices....

Andrea Campagna light gray suit from barneys


post #10748 of 14965
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

Thanks!

Spoo, I forgot to ask, what fabric are those trousers? Are those the ones that are called "chinos"?

Correct - cotton.
post #10749 of 14965
Nice looking suit ... but I'm not sure about those blue buttons. eh.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Foxx View Post

looks like the sale purchase is a go! curse you, memorial day sale prices....

Andrea Campagna light gray suit from barneys

post #10750 of 14965
Quote:
Originally Posted by razl View Post

Nice looking suit ... but I'm not sure about those blue buttons. eh.gif

Those need to go away ASAP.

post #10751 of 14965
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterFu View Post

Those need to go away ASAP.

foo.gif

post #10752 of 14965

Like your new pic spoo. I think ferrari should change there logo and name Spoo f1 :)

post #10753 of 14965
Small duffle, can't wait to break it in.
post #10754 of 14965

Yesterday was a good day- picked up my bespoke shirt and pants from the tailor-

 

I just posted a thread about the shop

http://www.styleforum.net/t/349901/dinocera-tailor-shop-in-napoli-my-shirt-and-pant-buying-experience#post_6380581

 

 

 

 

 

 

...and also received my new AE Players in the mail.

 

post #10755 of 14965

Far away from Spoo, but it's a start to something better happy.gif

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases