or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent Purchases - Page 676

post #10126 of 14544
Quote:
Originally Posted by FidelCashflow View Post

That is too cool - collabos like that need to happen more often - is that museum calf?

defo. i recently got a pair of trickers that were collabed with ted baker, love em.
post #10127 of 14544
2 pants purchased recently.

№1 are heavy, really thick twill khakis by Incotex. Very impressed with the quality of the material and construction. Chain stitching, cool lined parts, superior twill.

№2 are Boglioli cargos. Again, fabric and construction are superb. What distinguishes these pair is that they are lined throughout. I see this type of pants for the first time. The lining material is smooth gray cotton, similar to the classic American underwear, although much thinner.

Can anyone tell me if these 2 pants are good for hot summer days?

Thanks.






post #10128 of 14544
Quote:
Originally Posted by AE7 View Post


 

 

While I'm not much of a cargo fan, the wiener dog is awesome and will go well with anything.

post #10129 of 14544
Quote:
Originally Posted by AE7 View Post

2 pants purchased recently.

№1 are heavy, really thick twill khakis by Incotex. Very impressed with the quality of the material and construction. Chain stitching, cool lined parts, superior twill.

№2 are Boglioli cargos. Again, fabric and construction are superb. What distinguishes these pair is that they are lined throughout. I see this type of pants for the first time. The lining material is smooth gray cotton, similar to the classic American underwear, although much thinner.

Can anyone tell me if these 2 pants are good for hot summer days?

Thanks.


If you dont get hot (dog rimshot.gif), you should be fine!

Also, you have stellar taste in your canine, dachshunds rule the universe. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #10130 of 14544
Concu, Spoo, thanks a lot for you comments!

post #10131 of 14544
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

most excellent. thanks for the review. look forward to the upcoming report.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif awesome.

So I took them out for a test run on Saturday which included a concert and some dancing. I'm really satisfied with the trousers. It felt like I was wearing a fine pair of PJ's all night and the lightness of the material kept me from sweating my ass off. I'm still getting used to the whole "sit on your natural waist" thing though. Here's a pic, please excuse my shitty photography skills.
AppleMark
post #10132 of 14544
AE7: Looks like that's a double faced fabric on the BOGLIOLI'S.
post #10133 of 14544
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post


daschunds rule the universe. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

uhoh.gif
Edited by jrd617 - 4/1/13 at 8:34pm
post #10134 of 14544
Quote:
Originally Posted by AE7 View Post

Concu, Spoo, thanks a lot for you comments!


I'm a cat person (I know, I know) but this pup is awesome.

Speaking of which, I saw a guy throwing a frisbee in our local park with a British bulldog pup. I've always thought them slow and awkward (yet, slobberingly adorable) as adults but that pup could run, jump, and seriously catch a frisbee. Who knew?
post #10135 of 14544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan e gee View Post

AE7: Looks like that's a double faced fabric on the BOGLIOLI'S.
Thanks for the reply. Not sure what is double-faced fabric? The "lining" doesnt separate from the outer, but the texture and the weave is different, not just the color. What is it purpose?
post #10136 of 14544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank the sheep View Post

Some things for the summer smile.gif Crappy light so the pics aren´t any good...

Green socks and navy chinos from Rose&Born. Cotton tie and linen socks from Berg&Berg.




Very nice - ever since I started following this "Dress Like A" blog - I'm quite interested in this Rose & Born store - they seem to have really nice stuff that would be right up my alley - unfortunately I'm all the way here in Canada - and unles I totally missed it - they don't sell stuff online frown.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon View Post

“New Lagos” wool & silk pocket square from Ikire Jones




And a little something from Brioni


Wow - both very nice accessories. Is this stuff you plan to keep or flip on your website?
post #10137 of 14544

Always finding excuses to buy more socks.

 

post #10138 of 14544
Wow-- posts have been especially good lately!! Does not help my plans to stay within a reasonable budget next couple weeks, however!! On my way to NYC via Qatar.

Have to ask about those Paul smith John Lobb -- from the mad ave Lobb store, or u find em someplace else? very tempted to get a pair....
post #10139 of 14544
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuasaussey View Post

Always finding excuses to buy more socks.



I'm curious - does the labeling indicate what makes these "Vintage"? I'm a Pantherella fan too but have never seen ones marked like that.
post #10140 of 14544
Quote:
Originally Posted by razl View Post


I'm curious - does the labeling indicate what makes these "Vintage"? I'm a Pantherella fan too but have never seen ones marked like that.

It's from their "vintage" line. Which are just old designs which have been remade.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases