these are great, where and how much? do they come in dark brown suede?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 656post #9826 of 152743/7/13 at 6:34pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9827 of 152743/7/13 at 7:27pmpost #9828 of 152743/7/13 at 8:57pmpost #9829 of 152743/7/13 at 10:03pmpost #9830 of 152743/7/13 at 10:13pmpost #9831 of 152743/7/13 at 10:21pmpost #9832 of 152743/8/13 at 5:29ampost #9833 of 152743/9/13 at 11:48pmHere's a few recent acquisitions for spring - a blend of MC and SW in here. After a few months in the NPC club and getting my bonus - I went on a bit of a bender.
A Samuelsohn sport coat - the last great Canadian garment - gotta love the polka dot lining!
J Lindberg pindot chambray shirt - I've seen a few looks in GQ lately of pairing bolder printed shirts with suits to give it a casual air - me gusta
Liberty of London shirt - in a vintage baby glenjade print - it will look killer with a blue mohair suit!
SuitSupply - water repellant field jacket - it's a pre-order, but I'm already excited
Fred Perry S/S Gingham Shirt
Fred Perry Pique Cotton Cardigan - pairs nicely with the above shirts.
Paul Smith - because he's incredible.
Clae Chukka's - more street than MC with the rubber soles, but I had to have the unlined suede pastel and options under $150 are very limited.
Herschel Camo Carry-On Bag - I figure this will attract strong opinions and more hate than love, but I couldn't resist. I need a carry-on for frequent business trips over the next few months and I love the idea of walking through the airport wearing a suit with this in tow and turning heads. I think there's nothing worse than a boring black carry-on. I wanted a Tumi Alpha Bravo carry-on - but it's just too much money. If this falls apart, I might invest in a Briggs & Riley.
Edited by FidelCashflow - 3/10/13 at 12:24ampost #9834 of 152743/10/13 at 8:42ampost #9835 of 152743/10/13 at 1:43pmpost #9836 of 152743/10/13 at 4:07pmpost #9837 of 152743/10/13 at 4:14pmpost #9838 of 152743/10/13 at 4:36pmpost #9839 of 152743/10/13 at 4:51pm
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Currently, there are 1723 Active Users (380 Members and 1343 Guests)
- › Eidos Napoli 10 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 21 seconds ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 27 seconds ago
- › NIKE Thread 41 seconds ago
- › Motorcycles 55 seconds ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD (Guidi, CCP,... 1 minute ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 2 minutes ago
- › Manhattan Sales Alert!! 5 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 6 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015