these are great, where and how much? do they come in dark brown suede?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
Last edited: 2/9/16
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015Last edited: 12/26/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 656post #9826 of 153183/7/13 at 6:34pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9827 of 153183/7/13 at 7:27pmpost #9828 of 153183/7/13 at 8:57pmpost #9829 of 153183/7/13 at 10:03pmpost #9830 of 153183/7/13 at 10:13pmpost #9831 of 153183/7/13 at 10:21pmpost #9832 of 153183/8/13 at 5:29ampost #9833 of 153183/9/13 at 11:48pmHere's a few recent acquisitions for spring - a blend of MC and SW in here. After a few months in the NPC club and getting my bonus - I went on a bit of a bender.
A Samuelsohn sport coat - the last great Canadian garment - gotta love the polka dot lining!
J Lindberg pindot chambray shirt - I've seen a few looks in GQ lately of pairing bolder printed shirts with suits to give it a casual air - me gusta
Liberty of London shirt - in a vintage baby glenjade print - it will look killer with a blue mohair suit!
SuitSupply - water repellant field jacket - it's a pre-order, but I'm already excited
Fred Perry S/S Gingham Shirt
Fred Perry Pique Cotton Cardigan - pairs nicely with the above shirts.
Paul Smith - because he's incredible.
Clae Chukka's - more street than MC with the rubber soles, but I had to have the unlined suede pastel and options under $150 are very limited.
Herschel Camo Carry-On Bag - I figure this will attract strong opinions and more hate than love, but I couldn't resist. I need a carry-on for frequent business trips over the next few months and I love the idea of walking through the airport wearing a suit with this in tow and turning heads. I think there's nothing worse than a boring black carry-on. I wanted a Tumi Alpha Bravo carry-on - but it's just too much money. If this falls apart, I might invest in a Briggs & Riley.
Edited by FidelCashflow - 3/10/13 at 12:24ampost #9834 of 153183/10/13 at 8:42ampost #9835 of 153183/10/13 at 1:43pmpost #9836 of 153183/10/13 at 4:07pmpost #9837 of 153183/10/13 at 4:14pmpost #9838 of 153183/10/13 at 4:36pmpost #9839 of 153183/10/13 at 4:51pm
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
Currently, there are 1025 Active Users (173 Members and 852 Guests)
- › The Official Hair Thread 43 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent FW 13 Skinny Leather pants 3 minutes ago
- › Denims 12 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 13 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 27 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 30 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 32 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 33 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 36 minutes ago
- › WTB: Sage de Cret Patchwork Jacquard Coat 41 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.