these are great, where and how much? do they come in dark brown suede?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
Last edited: 4/26/16
- Miami Shopping: 3 Great StoresLast edited: 3/22/16
- Why the Four-in-hand is always better than the windsor knotLast edited: 3/24/16
- What tie would work best with a medium-blue suit for a wedding?Last edited: 2/23/16
- A primer of five of the best menswear stores in Paris.Last edited: 7/3/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 656post #9826 of 154503/7/13 at 6:34pmpost #9827 of 154503/7/13 at 7:27pmpost #9828 of 154503/7/13 at 8:57pmpost #9829 of 154503/7/13 at 10:03pmpost #9830 of 154503/7/13 at 10:13pmpost #9831 of 154503/7/13 at 10:21pmpost #9832 of 154503/8/13 at 5:29ampost #9833 of 154503/9/13 at 11:48pmHere's a few recent acquisitions for spring - a blend of MC and SW in here. After a few months in the NPC club and getting my bonus - I went on a bit of a bender.
A Samuelsohn sport coat - the last great Canadian garment - gotta love the polka dot lining!
J Lindberg pindot chambray shirt - I've seen a few looks in GQ lately of pairing bolder printed shirts with suits to give it a casual air - me gusta
Liberty of London shirt - in a vintage baby glenjade print - it will look killer with a blue mohair suit!
SuitSupply - water repellant field jacket - it's a pre-order, but I'm already excited
Fred Perry S/S Gingham Shirt
Fred Perry Pique Cotton Cardigan - pairs nicely with the above shirts.
Paul Smith - because he's incredible.
Clae Chukka's - more street than MC with the rubber soles, but I had to have the unlined suede pastel and options under $150 are very limited.
Herschel Camo Carry-On Bag - I figure this will attract strong opinions and more hate than love, but I couldn't resist. I need a carry-on for frequent business trips over the next few months and I love the idea of walking through the airport wearing a suit with this in tow and turning heads. I think there's nothing worse than a boring black carry-on. I wanted a Tumi Alpha Bravo carry-on - but it's just too much money. If this falls apart, I might invest in a Briggs & Riley.
Edited by FidelCashflow - 3/10/13 at 12:24ampost #9834 of 154503/10/13 at 8:42ampost #9835 of 154503/10/13 at 1:43pmpost #9836 of 154503/10/13 at 4:07pmpost #9837 of 154503/10/13 at 4:14pmpost #9838 of 154503/10/13 at 4:36pmpost #9839 of 154503/10/13 at 4:51pmpost #9840 of 154503/10/13 at 5:44pm
- Miami Shopping: 3 Great Stores
Currently, there are 1579 Active Users (333 Members and 1246 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 31 seconds ago
- › Suit Jackets/Sport Coats/Blazers Never Fit Me Right 1 minute ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Size 40S --- Only 1 Left! █ BIG DROP MAR 30 --- MAKE ME OFFERS ----... 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 11 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 12 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 12 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 14 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...