these are great, where and how much? do they come in dark brown suede?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of Tokyo’s Best Stores
Last edited: 4/13/15
- How to Buy Direct from JapanLast edited: 4/13/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 656post #9826 of 151183/7/13 at 6:34pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9827 of 151183/7/13 at 7:27pmpost #9828 of 151183/7/13 at 8:57pmpost #9829 of 151183/7/13 at 10:03pmpost #9830 of 151183/7/13 at 10:13pmpost #9831 of 151183/7/13 at 10:21pmpost #9832 of 151183/8/13 at 5:29ampost #9833 of 151183/9/13 at 11:48pmHere's a few recent acquisitions for spring - a blend of MC and SW in here. After a few months in the NPC club and getting my bonus - I went on a bit of a bender.
A Samuelsohn sport coat - the last great Canadian garment - gotta love the polka dot lining!
J Lindberg pindot chambray shirt - I've seen a few looks in GQ lately of pairing bolder printed shirts with suits to give it a casual air - me gusta
Liberty of London shirt - in a vintage baby glenjade print - it will look killer with a blue mohair suit!
SuitSupply - water repellant field jacket - it's a pre-order, but I'm already excited
Fred Perry S/S Gingham Shirt
Fred Perry Pique Cotton Cardigan - pairs nicely with the above shirts.
Paul Smith - because he's incredible.
Clae Chukka's - more street than MC with the rubber soles, but I had to have the unlined suede pastel and options under $150 are very limited.
Herschel Camo Carry-On Bag - I figure this will attract strong opinions and more hate than love, but I couldn't resist. I need a carry-on for frequent business trips over the next few months and I love the idea of walking through the airport wearing a suit with this in tow and turning heads. I think there's nothing worse than a boring black carry-on. I wanted a Tumi Alpha Bravo carry-on - but it's just too much money. If this falls apart, I might invest in a Briggs & Riley.
Edited by FidelCashflow - 3/10/13 at 12:24ampost #9834 of 151183/10/13 at 8:42ampost #9835 of 151183/10/13 at 1:43pmpost #9836 of 151183/10/13 at 4:07pmpost #9837 of 151183/10/13 at 4:14pmpost #9838 of 151183/10/13 at 4:36pmpost #9839 of 151183/10/13 at 4:51pm
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Buy Direct from Japan
Currently, there are 1651 Active Users (369 Members and 1282 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 41 seconds ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 3 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 3 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 3 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › Star Trek into Darkness (2013) 5 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 6 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 7 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan