Have you tried ceramic knives? Zirconium oxide ones don't have to be sharpened, and they can cut paper all day.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of Tokyo’s Best StoresLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 633
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9482 of 152052/16/13 at 1:47pmpost #9483 of 152052/16/13 at 2:01pmQuote:
No, never tried. But since I am now a man who can do his own sharpening (since a week...), which obviously is awesomely awesome, I don't want any ceramic crap.post #9484 of 152052/16/13 at 5:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by NOBDQuote:
No, never tried. But since I am now a man who can do his own sharpening (since a week...), which obviously is awesomely awesome, I don't want any ceramic crap.
Kind of like saying you favor dial up over broadband.post #9485 of 152052/16/13 at 5:30pmpost #9486 of 152052/16/13 at 7:10pmpost #9487 of 152052/16/13 at 8:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by suited
This looks very comfortable. I don't discriminate very much when it comes to sweaters; I like them all minus cardigans with low button stances and turtle necks.
Posted in another thread, but here it is: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
thanks, man. it is quite comfy.
very cool bad. i notice the tj maxx tag. i assume you got a good deal.Quote:Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon
Some last minute Winter-wear Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
awesome. of course.post #9488 of 152052/17/13 at 2:06ampost #9489 of 152052/17/13 at 5:16amQuote:
Agree completely - more like saying you prefer a traditional mechanical watch to quartz. By the way - learning to make them is even more fun than learning to sharpen them.post #9490 of 152052/17/13 at 5:33ampost #9491 of 152052/17/13 at 8:07ampost #9492 of 152052/17/13 at 6:34pmThese will be my last big purchase for a while - I need to hunker down on the finances and clean up some overdue stuff - so I decided to go out with a small bang.
C&J Ludlows. These babies on their way to poppa:
Some might say that between my RL Lindrick and Marlow (both by C&J) and my C&J Cliffords, that these might be redundant. To which I would reply: bah!post #9493 of 152052/17/13 at 6:46pmpost #9494 of 152052/18/13 at 8:19am
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Currently, there are 990 Active Users (182 Members and 808 Guests)
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 43 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › The Look goes on... 2 minutes ago
- › Alden Horween Cigar Shell Cordovan Captoe Boots Commando Sole Grant... 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 22 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 27 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 27 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 39 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 40 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...