Have you tried ceramic knives? Zirconium oxide ones don't have to be sharpened, and they can cut paper all day.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
Last edited: 2/9/16
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015Last edited: 12/26/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 633
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9482 of 153182/16/13 at 1:47pmpost #9483 of 153182/16/13 at 2:01pmQuote:
No, never tried. But since I am now a man who can do his own sharpening (since a week...), which obviously is awesomely awesome, I don't want any ceramic crap.post #9484 of 153182/16/13 at 5:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by NOBDQuote:
No, never tried. But since I am now a man who can do his own sharpening (since a week...), which obviously is awesomely awesome, I don't want any ceramic crap.
Kind of like saying you favor dial up over broadband.post #9485 of 153182/16/13 at 5:30pmpost #9486 of 153182/16/13 at 7:10pmpost #9487 of 153182/16/13 at 8:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by suited
This looks very comfortable. I don't discriminate very much when it comes to sweaters; I like them all minus cardigans with low button stances and turtle necks.
Posted in another thread, but here it is: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
thanks, man. it is quite comfy.
very cool bad. i notice the tj maxx tag. i assume you got a good deal.Quote:Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon
Some last minute Winter-wear Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
awesome. of course.post #9488 of 153182/17/13 at 2:06ampost #9489 of 153182/17/13 at 5:16amQuote:
Agree completely - more like saying you prefer a traditional mechanical watch to quartz. By the way - learning to make them is even more fun than learning to sharpen them.post #9490 of 153182/17/13 at 5:33ampost #9491 of 153182/17/13 at 8:07ampost #9492 of 153182/17/13 at 6:34pmThese will be my last big purchase for a while - I need to hunker down on the finances and clean up some overdue stuff - so I decided to go out with a small bang.
C&J Ludlows. These babies on their way to poppa:
Some might say that between my RL Lindrick and Marlow (both by C&J) and my C&J Cliffords, that these might be redundant. To which I would reply: bah!post #9493 of 153182/17/13 at 6:46pmpost #9494 of 153182/18/13 at 8:19am
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
Currently, there are 1456 Active Users (325 Members and 1131 Guests)
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 27 seconds ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 39 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 7 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 9 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?