Have you tried ceramic knives? Zirconium oxide ones don't have to be sharpened, and they can cut paper all day.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of Tokyo’s Best StoresLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 633
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9482 of 152482/16/13 at 1:47pmpost #9483 of 152482/16/13 at 2:01pmQuote:
No, never tried. But since I am now a man who can do his own sharpening (since a week...), which obviously is awesomely awesome, I don't want any ceramic crap.post #9484 of 152482/16/13 at 5:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by NOBDQuote:
No, never tried. But since I am now a man who can do his own sharpening (since a week...), which obviously is awesomely awesome, I don't want any ceramic crap.
Kind of like saying you favor dial up over broadband.post #9485 of 152482/16/13 at 5:30pmpost #9486 of 152482/16/13 at 7:10pmpost #9487 of 152482/16/13 at 8:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by suited
This looks very comfortable. I don't discriminate very much when it comes to sweaters; I like them all minus cardigans with low button stances and turtle necks.
Posted in another thread, but here it is: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
thanks, man. it is quite comfy.
very cool bad. i notice the tj maxx tag. i assume you got a good deal.Quote:Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon
Some last minute Winter-wear Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
awesome. of course.post #9488 of 152482/17/13 at 2:06ampost #9489 of 152482/17/13 at 5:16amQuote:
Agree completely - more like saying you prefer a traditional mechanical watch to quartz. By the way - learning to make them is even more fun than learning to sharpen them.post #9490 of 152482/17/13 at 5:33ampost #9491 of 152482/17/13 at 8:07ampost #9492 of 152482/17/13 at 6:34pmThese will be my last big purchase for a while - I need to hunker down on the finances and clean up some overdue stuff - so I decided to go out with a small bang.
C&J Ludlows. These babies on their way to poppa:
Some might say that between my RL Lindrick and Marlow (both by C&J) and my C&J Cliffords, that these might be redundant. To which I would reply: bah!post #9493 of 152482/17/13 at 6:46pmpost #9494 of 152482/18/13 at 8:19am
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Currently, there are 1627 Active Users (385 Members and 1242 Guests)
- › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes 1 second ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 14 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › RRL authenticity question! 1 minute ago
- › Next jacket? 2 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 3 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...