Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
Last edited: 2/9/16
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015Last edited: 12/26/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 608post #9106 of 153181/24/13 at 6:12pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9107 of 153181/24/13 at 6:23pmpost #9108 of 153181/24/13 at 6:36pmpost #9109 of 153181/24/13 at 6:46pm
i got my first pretty recently too, and the are lovely indeed.Quote:post #9110 of 153181/25/13 at 7:53ampost #9111 of 153181/25/13 at 10:06ampost #9112 of 153181/25/13 at 10:51am
Awesome stuff. To tired to spoil, people it's nice stuff watch it again.Quote:Originally Posted by ElementHU
So have been meaning to post some recent purchases since Christmas, but just haven't taken the time until today to actually take some photos. Not quite the baller stuff I've seen recently in this thread, but not a bad haul for me. Sorry in advance for the picture quality on all these as I really need to acquire some photography skills that some of you gents obviously have in spades. Thus, the color showing up just doesn't do some of the items justice.
Bond, past (Luffields) and present (Tetburys). I had been waiting on the Luffields for years and when I happened to wander in the JL store at South Coast, I happened to find out they were actually on sale...never thought they would discount these. Nevertheless, they were kind enough to get the last 9.5UK one from NY and I was quite the happy camper!
Some gifts from my girlfriend...
Loading up on some T&A...
A navy Canali coat...
And finally, the KOP I'm most proud of from an effort of procurement standpoint. I had to wait this one out until it dropped at Neiman online before I called my SA to see if they'd honor the 65% off price even though it never went on sale in-store. The fit is immaculate and I just love the versatility of a reversible Chocolate leather/Navy puffer jacket for when I travel to colder climes than So Cal.post #9113 of 153181/25/13 at 10:54ampost #9114 of 153181/25/13 at 10:54ampost #9115 of 153181/25/13 at 4:41pmpost #9116 of 153181/26/13 at 11:30ampost #9117 of 153181/26/13 at 11:39ampost #9118 of 153181/26/13 at 11:54ampost #9119 of 153181/26/13 at 12:14pm
In fact I did just buy the awesome box on its own. I already had the hat.
It was a gift from my Grandfather who had bought it in the late 70's and never worn it. Brand new condition, no colour fading and fits perfectly.
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
Currently, there are 1646 Active Users (398 Members and 1248 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 3 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 4 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...