Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 608post #9106 of 152711/24/13 at 6:12pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9107 of 152711/24/13 at 6:23pmpost #9108 of 152711/24/13 at 6:36pmpost #9109 of 152711/24/13 at 6:46pm
i got my first pretty recently too, and the are lovely indeed.Quote:post #9110 of 152711/25/13 at 7:53ampost #9111 of 152711/25/13 at 10:06ampost #9112 of 152711/25/13 at 10:51am
Awesome stuff. To tired to spoil, people it's nice stuff watch it again.Quote:Originally Posted by ElementHU
So have been meaning to post some recent purchases since Christmas, but just haven't taken the time until today to actually take some photos. Not quite the baller stuff I've seen recently in this thread, but not a bad haul for me. Sorry in advance for the picture quality on all these as I really need to acquire some photography skills that some of you gents obviously have in spades. Thus, the color showing up just doesn't do some of the items justice.
Bond, past (Luffields) and present (Tetburys). I had been waiting on the Luffields for years and when I happened to wander in the JL store at South Coast, I happened to find out they were actually on sale...never thought they would discount these. Nevertheless, they were kind enough to get the last 9.5UK one from NY and I was quite the happy camper!
Some gifts from my girlfriend...
Loading up on some T&A...
A navy Canali coat...
And finally, the KOP I'm most proud of from an effort of procurement standpoint. I had to wait this one out until it dropped at Neiman online before I called my SA to see if they'd honor the 65% off price even though it never went on sale in-store. The fit is immaculate and I just love the versatility of a reversible Chocolate leather/Navy puffer jacket for when I travel to colder climes than So Cal.post #9113 of 152711/25/13 at 10:54ampost #9114 of 152711/25/13 at 10:54ampost #9115 of 152711/25/13 at 4:41pmpost #9116 of 152711/26/13 at 11:30ampost #9117 of 152711/26/13 at 11:39ampost #9118 of 152711/26/13 at 11:54ampost #9119 of 152711/26/13 at 12:14pm
In fact I did just buy the awesome box on its own. I already had the hat.
It was a gift from my Grandfather who had bought it in the late 70's and never worn it. Brand new condition, no colour fading and fits perfectly.
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Currently, there are 1692 Active Users (397 Members and 1295 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 3 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 3 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 3 minutes ago
- › Apolis | Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 5 minutes ago
- › ADIDAS Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015