Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of Tokyo’s Best StoresLast edited: 4/13/15
- How to Buy Direct from JapanLast edited: 4/13/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 608post #9106 of 151441/24/13 at 6:12pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9107 of 151441/24/13 at 6:23pmpost #9108 of 151441/24/13 at 6:36pmpost #9109 of 151441/24/13 at 6:46pm
i got my first pretty recently too, and the are lovely indeed.Quote:post #9110 of 151441/25/13 at 7:53ampost #9111 of 151441/25/13 at 10:06ampost #9112 of 151441/25/13 at 10:51am
Awesome stuff. To tired to spoil, people it's nice stuff watch it again.Quote:Originally Posted by ElementHU
So have been meaning to post some recent purchases since Christmas, but just haven't taken the time until today to actually take some photos. Not quite the baller stuff I've seen recently in this thread, but not a bad haul for me. Sorry in advance for the picture quality on all these as I really need to acquire some photography skills that some of you gents obviously have in spades. Thus, the color showing up just doesn't do some of the items justice.
Bond, past (Luffields) and present (Tetburys). I had been waiting on the Luffields for years and when I happened to wander in the JL store at South Coast, I happened to find out they were actually on sale...never thought they would discount these. Nevertheless, they were kind enough to get the last 9.5UK one from NY and I was quite the happy camper!
Some gifts from my girlfriend...
Loading up on some T&A...
A navy Canali coat...
And finally, the KOP I'm most proud of from an effort of procurement standpoint. I had to wait this one out until it dropped at Neiman online before I called my SA to see if they'd honor the 65% off price even though it never went on sale in-store. The fit is immaculate and I just love the versatility of a reversible Chocolate leather/Navy puffer jacket for when I travel to colder climes than So Cal.post #9113 of 151441/25/13 at 10:54ampost #9114 of 151441/25/13 at 10:54ampost #9115 of 151441/25/13 at 4:41pmpost #9116 of 151441/26/13 at 11:30ampost #9117 of 151441/26/13 at 11:39ampost #9118 of 151441/26/13 at 11:54ampost #9119 of 151441/26/13 at 12:14pm
In fact I did just buy the awesome box on its own. I already had the hat.
It was a gift from my Grandfather who had bought it in the late 70's and never worn it. Brand new condition, no colour fading and fits perfectly.
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
Styleforum Top Picks
- 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
Currently, there are 1615 Active Users (456 Members and 1159 Guests)
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 3 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › New in Box Crockett and Jones Somerville Chestnut Antique Calf Polo... 5 minutes ago
- › RRL,LVC OAK STREET BOOTS, LAWLESS DENIM & WALLET SALE 8 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan