Yeah, it sucks, but any seamstress should be able to fix that no problem.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of Tokyo’s Best StoresLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 579post #8671 of 152521/8/13 at 8:10am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8672 of 152521/8/13 at 8:49ampost #8673 of 152521/8/13 at 9:21ampost #8674 of 152521/8/13 at 9:51ampost #8675 of 152521/8/13 at 11:11ampost #8676 of 152521/8/13 at 5:33pm
Okay, so I went a little nuts at a post-Boxing Day sale today.
First up was a ridiculsously reduced ETRO casual jacket that fit me like it was made for me - not a common occurence for me with this brand:
Then a few ETRO shirts:
That price tag is not a mistake - $29.99!
Finally, a trio of dress shirts from my new fave brand, Eton. Crappy lighting and photos - apologies - the shirt in the middle is powder blue, but looks white here:post #8677 of 152521/8/13 at 6:55pmpost #8678 of 152521/8/13 at 7:30pmpost #8679 of 152521/8/13 at 8:04pmpost #8680 of 152521/8/13 at 8:06pmpost #8681 of 152521/8/13 at 8:33pmQuote:
good job! now you should buy yourself something as a prize!Quote:Originally Posted by jrd617
Seven folds Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
one on left is perfect.post #8682 of 152521/9/13 at 3:41ampost #8683 of 152521/9/13 at 5:34ampost #8684 of 152521/9/13 at 7:00ampost #8685 of 152521/9/13 at 7:33am
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › Offical Barbour Thread 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 5 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...