Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of Tokyo’s Best StoresLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 573
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8582 of 152041/4/13 at 1:06pmpost #8583 of 152041/4/13 at 1:08pmpost #8584 of 152041/4/13 at 1:10pmpost #8585 of 152041/4/13 at 1:16pmpost #8586 of 152041/4/13 at 1:48pmpost #8587 of 152041/4/13 at 1:56pmpost #8588 of 152041/4/13 at 2:00pmpost #8589 of 152041/4/13 at 3:26pmQuote:
Because I'm not in Napoli for a shopping spree. I live here and Italian shops sell silly-looking rubbish that is way too small for me, or casual wear pieces that cost 200-300Euro and up. I was shopping at the outlet mall in Caserta and walked past the BB store- they had a beautiful sailing sweater in the window so I popped in to see it. They didn't have my size but I saw this jacket in my size, so I grabbed it and 2 v-neck sweaters that fit nicely. Less than 100Euro for all three.
I'm sorry to say that I can't afford to have every piece of clothing I wear made for me by Rubanacci. I need to supplement my MTM and Bespoke items with everyday-wear pieces that don't break the bank.
The real trick is going to be learning where to find the small shirtmakers and tailors that do the same quality work as the big names but charge every-man prices.
Once I have been on the forum for a bit longer I'd like to start a Shopping in Napoli thread and get some help from SF members on where to start and hopefully be able to contribute a "boots on the ground" perspective back to the forum.
Thank you for your reply.post #8590 of 152041/4/13 at 5:26pmpost #8591 of 152041/4/13 at 8:09pmpost #8592 of 152041/5/13 at 6:57ampost #8593 of 152041/5/13 at 7:17amQuote:post #8594 of 152041/5/13 at 7:27am
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 54 seconds ago
- › Vass - Longwing high boots, brown pebble grain and brown calf -... 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 1 minute ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 5 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 7 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 8 minutes ago
- › Cheaney 9 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...