Probably good for being on your Vespa zipping around Italia perhaps.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
Last edited: Yesterday
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015Last edited: 12/26/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 570post #8536 of 153181/2/13 at 3:11pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8537 of 153181/2/13 at 3:19pmpost #8538 of 153181/2/13 at 3:34pmpost #8539 of 153181/2/13 at 3:40pmpost #8540 of 153181/2/13 at 4:09pmpost #8541 of 153181/2/13 at 4:36pm
Indeed, was just clarifying that they weren't on the knees.Quote:
Perhaps, alas, I do not have a Vespa.Quote:
This...I know too. They're going back tomorrow.post #8542 of 153181/2/13 at 8:14pmpost #8543 of 153181/3/13 at 1:47ampost #8544 of 153181/3/13 at 2:45ampost #8545 of 153181/3/13 at 6:37ampost #8546 of 153181/3/13 at 7:19ampost #8547 of 153181/3/13 at 7:27ampost #8548 of 153181/3/13 at 8:05ampost #8549 of 153181/3/13 at 8:10amQuote:Originally Posted by RedDevil10
More SFA sale...no chain stitching involved...
I know you have had a lot of comments about returning them, but I think you can pull them off if worn in the right setting- I could see them working if you wore them in the country dressed down a bit as an alternative to jeans. I'd wear them.
The thing that strikes me is that you wanted to buy them 4 different times- if you like them that much then put on some Red Wings, head upstate and make them work!post #8550 of 153181/3/13 at 8:46am
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › Truman Boots 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 2 minutes ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 3 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 4 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Loafers with a suit? 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...