or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 57

post #841 of 15406
Men's Ex May issue
post #842 of 15406

...


Edited by ginghaman - 2/4/12 at 1:47am
post #843 of 15406
a mid 90's Alfred Dunhill black briefcase - bought with loyalty points from the vintage section in Liberty of London - so pretty much free (sort of!)





post #844 of 15406
^^^Looks really nice.
post #845 of 15406
Jil Sander color block "suit" (with solid pique khaki pants) Jil Sander shoes Raf Simons sneakers Raf Simons shorts Raf Simons sleeveless blazer Raf Simons elastic back shirt Raf Simons speckle sweater Raf Simons cropped wool trousers
post #846 of 15406
SoCal, are you planning to wear the Jil Sander suit and shoes together?
post #847 of 15406
I am...I forgot to note mine are khaki where the white is.
post #848 of 15406
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC View Post
I am...I forgot to note mine are khaki where the white is.
Take pics. Too matchy for me, but I'm sure you'll make it look nice.
post #849 of 15406
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenStyle View Post
a mid 90's Alfred Dunhill black briefcase - bought with loyalty points from the vintage section in Liberty of London - so pretty much free (sort of!)

Wow, can I borrow that sometime, Steve ol pal?
post #850 of 15406
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesAlexander View Post
Wow, can I borrow that sometime, Steve ol pal?

Sure! As long as you return it rammed full of ties...
post #851 of 15406
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC View Post
Jil Sander color block "suit" (with solid pique khaki pants) Jil Sander shoes Raf Simons sneakers Raf Simons shorts Raf Simons sleeveless blazer Raf Simons elastic back shirt Raf Simons speckle sweater Raf Simons cropped wool trousers
nice color-block suit, soca. it's going to make you look less tall
post #852 of 15406
damn, glad to see others stimulating the sad economy, too! Really nice postings here lately.

I feel like i've been buying a lot of stuff lately, but some of the deals were hard to pass up.

Sunspels, from sale a month or so ago


Summer boat shoes and patterned shorts




Black fleece suit for the Fall (will prob wear more often as a jacket with jeans, BUT the trousers WILL be tailored with a slight break in them.....not highwater thom browne style!)
post #853 of 15406
A new LoraPiana TwentyK jacket My other LP jacket (Zelander)is slightly to large for me, might do an IC on BS later Two LP Andre shirts, as well as some Piquet shirts from Boggi, will do pics later.
post #854 of 15406
2 CT f/c dress shirts BNIB (one of which is SIQ) for $24.00 (plus $10 shipping)

post #855 of 15406
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Foxx View Post
Black fleece suit for the Fall (will prob wear more often as a jacket with jeans, BUT the trousers WILL be tailored with a slight break in them.....not highwater thom browne style!)
The suit is nice. I've had mine for two seasons now, and it's one of my favorites for winter. I also hemmed my pants with a slight break.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)