Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 525
Styleforum Top Picks
Help us make it to $6K.
Style rookie, returned from winter coat shopping trip yesterday with a Moncler Gamme Bleu Jacket
90% down, 10% feather. Hood lining is lamb. Jacket is laminated wool and made in Italy, I believe it is designed by Thom Browne.
Don't know how the jacket stacks up technically against the other brands but was as good as anything else i tried on and found the design spot on for city wear. Had a much longer look at the detailing today and I am beginning to think that this coat might be something special.
Edited by Carl London - 12/7/12 at 12:01pm
I have been reading the forum for a few years now. I know moncler get a lot of bad rep on here. I took a risk and bought the jacket on impulse as they had only one left in my size. They stock them at barney's I bought direct from moncler as was wary of fakes.
Well I have a Moncler I use when I go snowboarding. Other then that I never use it :D
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
- › Introducing RJB - Real Japan Blues 39 seconds ago
- › Online Love Vashikaran【+91-9828939517 】Specialist Baba ji IN UK... 1 minute ago
- › 【POWER】Online Girl Vashikaran【+91-9828939517 】Specialist Baba ji IN... 3 minutes ago
- › Three Streetwear Brands You Should Know - March 26, 2015 4 minutes ago
- › 【इंटरनेशनल POWER】Online Love Problem【+91-9828939517 】Solution Baba... 5 minutes ago
- › Filson x Levis tote bag - canvas, denim, and saddle leather 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 minutes ago
- › 【POWER】Tantra Mantra Black Magic【+91-9828939517 】Vashikaran... 9 minutes ago
- › 【पति-पत्नी】Divorce Problem【+91-9828939517 】Solution Specialist Baba... 11 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...