Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
Last edited: 2/4/16
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015Last edited: 12/26/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 510
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7637 of 1531811/26/12 at 11:59ampost #7638 of 1531811/26/12 at 1:02pmpost #7639 of 1531811/26/12 at 1:29pmpost #7640 of 1531811/26/12 at 1:29pmpost #7641 of 1531811/26/12 at 2:03pmpost #7642 of 1531811/26/12 at 2:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by Hampton
Looking for a shirt like this. Same color and same stripe, thinking about going bespoke. But before, is there anything out there?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
you just gone have to shop around.
not super common, but should not be impossible to find.post #7643 of 1531811/26/12 at 2:14pmpost #7644 of 1531811/26/12 at 2:37pmpost #7645 of 1531811/26/12 at 3:56pmpost #7646 of 1531811/26/12 at 6:08pmpost #7647 of 1531811/26/12 at 6:23pmQuote:
im not sure what you mean about the measurements, but i just got a finamore slim fit. fits quite similar to my slim barba, slightly shorter across the shoulders, giving it a different look, but still fits great. maybe a tad fuller, but not exceedingly so. my borrelli slims also fit me great.
they all have different measurements, but i find they all fit me quite well, just have small stylistic differences in the cut.
y u no go back to ian, and try them all on, du?post #7648 of 1531811/26/12 at 6:27pmpost #7649 of 1531811/26/12 at 6:27pmThat's what I'm going to do, awhile I asked if they were similar fits across the board and all I got was a no but when comparing p2ps of the other brands slimmest offerings they didn't compare to the barbas. Just going to bug the shit out of Ian again soon but I wanted an idea of some shirts I liked, there is a crazy borrelli I'm jockin.post #7650 of 1531811/26/12 at 6:38pmget the borelli. you should at least give it a try. i was crazy nervous to try a finamore, cuz i was afraid it would be way tight. finally had a convo with ian, he explained to me. i kopped a finamore, and its great. now im pissed about all the ones i passed on out of fear.
dont be like me. dont be afraid.
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Currently, there are 1513 Active Users (344 Members and 1169 Guests)
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Burgundy Antique Beaulieu UK 9/US 9.5 D 4 minutes ago
- › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 7 minutes ago
- › My first bespoke experience begins - Cleverley 10 minutes ago
- › Butter Soft, Luxe Cognac/Tan Leather Blazer - Banana Republic Size 38 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...