Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of Tokyo’s Best StoresLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 510
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7637 of 1520011/26/12 at 11:59ampost #7638 of 1520011/26/12 at 1:02pmpost #7639 of 1520011/26/12 at 1:29pmpost #7640 of 1520011/26/12 at 1:29pmpost #7641 of 1520011/26/12 at 2:03pmpost #7642 of 1520011/26/12 at 2:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by Hampton
Looking for a shirt like this. Same color and same stripe, thinking about going bespoke. But before, is there anything out there?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
you just gone have to shop around.
not super common, but should not be impossible to find.post #7643 of 1520011/26/12 at 2:14pmpost #7644 of 1520011/26/12 at 2:37pmpost #7645 of 1520011/26/12 at 3:56pmpost #7646 of 1520011/26/12 at 6:08pmpost #7647 of 1520011/26/12 at 6:23pmQuote:
im not sure what you mean about the measurements, but i just got a finamore slim fit. fits quite similar to my slim barba, slightly shorter across the shoulders, giving it a different look, but still fits great. maybe a tad fuller, but not exceedingly so. my borrelli slims also fit me great.
they all have different measurements, but i find they all fit me quite well, just have small stylistic differences in the cut.
y u no go back to ian, and try them all on, du?post #7648 of 1520011/26/12 at 6:27pmpost #7649 of 1520011/26/12 at 6:27pmThat's what I'm going to do, awhile I asked if they were similar fits across the board and all I got was a no but when comparing p2ps of the other brands slimmest offerings they didn't compare to the barbas. Just going to bug the shit out of Ian again soon but I wanted an idea of some shirts I liked, there is a crazy borrelli I'm jockin.post #7650 of 1520011/26/12 at 6:38pmget the borelli. you should at least give it a try. i was crazy nervous to try a finamore, cuz i was afraid it would be way tight. finally had a convo with ian, he explained to me. i kopped a finamore, and its great. now im pissed about all the ones i passed on out of fear.
dont be like me. dont be afraid.
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Currently, there are 1550 Active Users (403 Members and 1147 Guests)
- › First adventure in MTM 6 seconds ago
- › Bourbon. 1 minute ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 4 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 4 minutes ago
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 4 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...