Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of Tokyo’s Best StoresLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 510
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7637 of 1524911/26/12 at 11:59ampost #7638 of 1524911/26/12 at 1:02pmpost #7639 of 1524911/26/12 at 1:29pmpost #7640 of 1524911/26/12 at 1:29pmpost #7641 of 1524911/26/12 at 2:03pmpost #7642 of 1524911/26/12 at 2:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by Hampton
Looking for a shirt like this. Same color and same stripe, thinking about going bespoke. But before, is there anything out there?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
you just gone have to shop around.
not super common, but should not be impossible to find.post #7643 of 1524911/26/12 at 2:14pmpost #7644 of 1524911/26/12 at 2:37pmpost #7645 of 1524911/26/12 at 3:56pmpost #7646 of 1524911/26/12 at 6:08pmpost #7647 of 1524911/26/12 at 6:23pmQuote:
im not sure what you mean about the measurements, but i just got a finamore slim fit. fits quite similar to my slim barba, slightly shorter across the shoulders, giving it a different look, but still fits great. maybe a tad fuller, but not exceedingly so. my borrelli slims also fit me great.
they all have different measurements, but i find they all fit me quite well, just have small stylistic differences in the cut.
y u no go back to ian, and try them all on, du?post #7648 of 1524911/26/12 at 6:27pmpost #7649 of 1524911/26/12 at 6:27pmThat's what I'm going to do, awhile I asked if they were similar fits across the board and all I got was a no but when comparing p2ps of the other brands slimmest offerings they didn't compare to the barbas. Just going to bug the shit out of Ian again soon but I wanted an idea of some shirts I liked, there is a crazy borrelli I'm jockin.post #7650 of 1524911/26/12 at 6:38pmget the borelli. you should at least give it a try. i was crazy nervous to try a finamore, cuz i was afraid it would be way tight. finally had a convo with ian, he explained to me. i kopped a finamore, and its great. now im pissed about all the ones i passed on out of fear.
dont be like me. dont be afraid.
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Currently, there are 969 Active Users (146 Members and 823 Guests)
- › BNWOT unworn Epaulet sz 28/29 pants NOW FREE JUST PAY SHIPPING 1 minute ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 5 minutes ago
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 6 minutes ago
- › Help Needed to Properly Describe a Corneliani Overcoat 8 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 8 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › Suit fit check 15 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 23 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...