Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of Tokyo’s Best StoresLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 506
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7577 of 1520511/24/12 at 9:07ampost #7578 of 1520511/24/12 at 9:28ampost #7579 of 1520511/24/12 at 9:42amQuote:Originally Posted by Jhors2
I noticed after examining that photo that it appears that way. The shoulders are entirely soft and unstructured, when I put my arms up it looks a little loose, that and the fact where the seam meets the arm there is a bit of fabric that adds some width. That being said my shoulders fit up to the seems themselves perfectly, but the combination of the above makes it look a little too big, about 1/4 inch. Thanks for the input!
Well I think it looks fine.. A very nice jacket that fits great on you.post #7580 of 1520511/24/12 at 10:52ampost #7581 of 1520511/24/12 at 11:56ampost #7582 of 1520511/24/12 at 12:08pmpost #7583 of 1520511/24/12 at 3:39pmpost #7584 of 1520511/24/12 at 3:46pmpost #7585 of 1520511/24/12 at 3:48pmQuote:
I think if you order from their site you can ask for samples in the process. The Neiman Marcus Creed rep threw a ton of samples at me so I'm stocked for a little while, the silver mountain water is my next purchase, outstanding fragrances.post #7586 of 1520511/24/12 at 4:01pmpost #7587 of 1520511/24/12 at 5:18pmpost #7588 of 1520511/24/12 at 5:32pmpost #7589 of 1520511/24/12 at 5:39pmpost #7590 of 1520511/24/12 at 5:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by Jhors2
A better fit pic, I also went to NM today, sampled a ton of Creed stuff and picked up my first Creed fragrance, going to start a collection. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Great choice, although Aventus is probably better suited for summer. Jacket's looking flawless.
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 seconds ago
- › Wedding tie with light/medium blue custom suit 11 seconds ago
- › Pictures of nice gloves...? 30 seconds ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 42 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 10 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 11 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...