assuming the battery lasts long enough for it to get in the ring.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of Tokyo’s Best StoresLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 503post #7531 of 1524911/21/12 at 11:41am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7532 of 1524911/21/12 at 2:28pmpost #7533 of 1524911/21/12 at 2:46pmSpoke too soon. This eBay seller sold me defective shoes. The colors don't even match!
Here's what I thought I was getting:
What I got:
Edited by jrd617 - 11/21/12 at 3:21pmpost #7534 of 1524911/21/12 at 2:51pmpost #7535 of 1524911/21/12 at 3:36pmpost #7536 of 1524911/21/12 at 5:16pmpost #7537 of 1524911/21/12 at 5:22pmpost #7538 of 1524911/21/12 at 5:27pmpost #7539 of 1524911/21/12 at 5:33pmpost #7540 of 1524911/21/12 at 5:37pmpost #7541 of 1524911/21/12 at 6:06pmpost #7542 of 1524911/21/12 at 6:33pmpost #7543 of 1524911/21/12 at 9:03pm
Went to Sak's Off Fifth just down the street from work after I heard about the 40% off sale. Bought 3 new pairs of pants. If anyone is in the bay area and needs a new suit they have 4 Brionis marked at 3000 with 40% off, really good deal, unfortunately all 40Rs, and I am between a 36 and 38. Neiman Marcus Last Call didn't really have anything of interest.
New Kops:post #7544 of 1524911/21/12 at 9:09pmpost #7545 of 1524911/21/12 at 10:44pmQuote:
Ask pointed questions and leave no stone unturned...
I think BG white label socks are Bresciani as well
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 9 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 18 minutes ago
- › Definitive Exotic Hide Identification Thread: Post your Hippo,... 21 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 21 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 22 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 37 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 43 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 43 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 44 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...