Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 502
Styleforum Top Picks
Low on the totem pole.
By the way, I find Sozzi Calze to offer a readily available nice range of colors, but they have a more stiff hand than, say, Bresciani, the ne plus ultra of hosiery.
Ben Silver in the US sells Sozzi. I see you are in London so that is why you went to the trouble of ordering directly...
Didn't know this. Shipping to London from Italy would be cheaper than the US.
Ben Silver's socks are all re-branded, they don't say Sozzi on...
It was no trouble to order, by the way, their English is good and they respond to emails very quickly.
LG Optimus G
Non clothing related, but since these have become a fabric of our everyday living I figured I'd post it here. If you have an upgrade coming soon, and are looking for something in the Android market, you really need to take one of these for a test-drive. The screen on it is incredible. The hardware is top notch, and Best Buy just dropped the price to $99 with a renewal. They also offer them for Sprint if that's your carrier. I'm a bit of a mobile tech nerd, so getting this over my 1.5 year old phone was a monster upgrade.
LG Optimus G
were they sold out of iPhones?
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 12 seconds ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 14 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 15 minutes ago
- › The Definitive MANBAG Thread, Part II: 2014~ 19 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 24 minutes ago
- › Recent non-Sartorialist Looks 30 minutes ago
- › Meermin Chelsea Boot - sz 10 39 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...