Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 502post #7516 of 1527111/20/12 at 8:05pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7517 of 1527111/20/12 at 8:26pmpost #7518 of 1527111/20/12 at 9:41pmQuote:
Low on the totem pole.
By the way, I find Sozzi Calze to offer a readily available nice range of colors, but they have a more stiff hand than, say, Bresciani, the ne plus ultra of hosiery.
Ben Silver in the US sells Sozzi. I see you are in London so that is why you went to the trouble of ordering directly...post #7519 of 1527111/21/12 at 2:57amQuote:
Didn't know this. Shipping to London from Italy would be cheaper than the US.
Ben Silver's socks are all re-branded, they don't say Sozzi on...
It was no trouble to order, by the way, their English is good and they respond to emails very quickly.post #7520 of 1527111/21/12 at 5:39ampost #7521 of 1527111/21/12 at 6:19ampost #7522 of 1527111/21/12 at 7:15ampost #7523 of 1527111/21/12 at 8:09ampost #7524 of 1527111/21/12 at 8:42amNon clothing related, but since these have become a fabric of our everyday living I figured I'd post it here. If you have an upgrade coming soon, and are looking for something in the Android market, you really need to take one of these for a test-drive. The screen on it is incredible. The hardware is top notch, and Best Buy just dropped the price to $99 with a renewal. They also offer them for Sprint if that's your carrier. I'm a bit of a mobile tech nerd, so getting this over my 1.5 year old phone was a monster upgrade.
LG Optimus Gpost #7525 of 1527111/21/12 at 9:21ampost #7526 of 1527111/21/12 at 10:01ampost #7527 of 1527111/21/12 at 10:09ampost #7528 of 1527111/21/12 at 10:28amQuote:Originally Posted by IrateCustomer
Non clothing related, but since these have become a fabric of our everyday living I figured I'd post it here. If you have an upgrade coming soon, and are looking for something in the Android market, you really need to take one of these for a test-drive. The screen on it is incredible. The hardware is top notch, and Best Buy just dropped the price to $99 with a renewal. They also offer them for Sprint if that's your carrier. I'm a bit of a mobile tech nerd, so getting this over my 1.5 year old phone was a monster upgrade.
LG Optimus G
were they sold out of iPhones?post #7529 of 1527111/21/12 at 10:36ampost #7530 of 1527111/21/12 at 10:38am
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 5 seconds ago
- › Why wear a wrist watch when you could easily consult your phone for... 3 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 7 minutes ago
- › WTB: CCP Scarstitch LM/2498 Blk 52 7 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 19 minutes ago
- › The Contentedness thread 19 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015