Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of Tokyo’s Best StoresLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 502post #7516 of 1520011/20/12 at 8:05pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7517 of 1520011/20/12 at 8:26pmpost #7518 of 1520011/20/12 at 9:41pmQuote:
Low on the totem pole.
By the way, I find Sozzi Calze to offer a readily available nice range of colors, but they have a more stiff hand than, say, Bresciani, the ne plus ultra of hosiery.
Ben Silver in the US sells Sozzi. I see you are in London so that is why you went to the trouble of ordering directly...post #7519 of 1520011/21/12 at 2:57amQuote:
Didn't know this. Shipping to London from Italy would be cheaper than the US.
Ben Silver's socks are all re-branded, they don't say Sozzi on...
It was no trouble to order, by the way, their English is good and they respond to emails very quickly.post #7520 of 1520011/21/12 at 5:39ampost #7521 of 1520011/21/12 at 6:19ampost #7522 of 1520011/21/12 at 7:15ampost #7523 of 1520011/21/12 at 8:09ampost #7524 of 1520011/21/12 at 8:42amNon clothing related, but since these have become a fabric of our everyday living I figured I'd post it here. If you have an upgrade coming soon, and are looking for something in the Android market, you really need to take one of these for a test-drive. The screen on it is incredible. The hardware is top notch, and Best Buy just dropped the price to $99 with a renewal. They also offer them for Sprint if that's your carrier. I'm a bit of a mobile tech nerd, so getting this over my 1.5 year old phone was a monster upgrade.
LG Optimus Gpost #7525 of 1520011/21/12 at 9:21ampost #7526 of 1520011/21/12 at 10:01ampost #7527 of 1520011/21/12 at 10:09ampost #7528 of 1520011/21/12 at 10:28amQuote:Originally Posted by IrateCustomer
Non clothing related, but since these have become a fabric of our everyday living I figured I'd post it here. If you have an upgrade coming soon, and are looking for something in the Android market, you really need to take one of these for a test-drive. The screen on it is incredible. The hardware is top notch, and Best Buy just dropped the price to $99 with a renewal. They also offer them for Sprint if that's your carrier. I'm a bit of a mobile tech nerd, so getting this over my 1.5 year old phone was a monster upgrade.
LG Optimus G
were they sold out of iPhones?post #7529 of 1520011/21/12 at 10:36ampost #7530 of 1520011/21/12 at 10:38am
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › The Official Beer Thread 12 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Save Khaki SKU L/S Marine Stripe Crewneck Tee - Navy/White Striped... 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 2 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 2 minutes ago
- › RRL Crewneck Pocket T-Shirt - Black Indigo/White Striped - Medium 3 minutes ago
- › SF Member, please beware of this Ebay seller. 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Indy Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 6 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Chapel Plum Museum 10.5E/11.5 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...