Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of Tokyo’s Best StoresLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 489post #7321 of 1525211/10/12 at 1:47pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7322 of 1525211/10/12 at 1:58pmpost #7323 of 1525211/10/12 at 2:49pmpost #7324 of 1525211/10/12 at 4:40pmpost #7325 of 1525211/10/12 at 4:51pm
Knit gloves strike me as a very weird choice, but whatever tickles your fancy. Maybe for snowball fights...
As for the Smedley cardigan, I was thinking of getting one of these in fine gauge merino to put under a sportcoat. But now that I think of it, maybe cotton wouldn't run so hot when worn with other layers. How were you planning on wearing yours?
post #7326 of 1525211/10/12 at 5:38pmIt's a replacement for a Smedley merino cardigan that I used to wear with just a shirt or a tee. I don't wear these layered with a SC - not that I mind the look, but if I'm in a shirt & coat I usually don't need the extra warmth. I expect it'll wear a little cooler than the wool one, which suits me fine.
Knit gloves are great for biking in the fall/early winter when it's not raining and not yet freezing.post #7327 of 1525211/10/12 at 6:06pmpost #7328 of 1525211/10/12 at 6:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by NOBD
Pics (Click to show)
looks great, and you are quite the photog.Quote:Originally Posted by Kaplan
Boring basics. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)From Smedley,
Indigo Sea Island cotton cardigan
Merino gloves x10
Navy fine wool + Deep Blue chunkier wool
Black Q82 shorts x2, White Q82 Low V tee, Charcoal Melange tee x2
boring, maybe, but they are all lovely.post #7329 of 1525211/10/12 at 6:34pmpost #7330 of 1525211/10/12 at 8:17pmpost #7331 of 1525211/11/12 at 11:20ampost #7332 of 1525211/11/12 at 11:34ampost #7333 of 1525211/11/12 at 1:13pmpost #7334 of 1525211/11/12 at 2:07pmpost #7335 of 1525211/11/12 at 2:15pm^^ i dont have the bowery fit, but im very pleased with my j crew dress pants ^^
Brought my brother to off fifth today, to help him pick out a suit and overcoat. They were having a promotion of sorts and since i put his purchase on my card, i got a gift certificate, and this was all free!!!
Some whimsical knickknacks.
Gingham is actually from NMLC.
One more item i havent been able to get a good pic of. Will report later.
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › Viberg Boots 5 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 9 minutes ago
- › Question: How To Properly Restore Saltwater-Soaked Chippewas 10 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 13 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 15 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 20 minutes ago
- › Neapolitan Sport Coat 29 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 33 minutes ago
- › A Thread for Sunglasses (High End and Rarities Welcome) 35 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 40 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...