Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
Last edited: 4/26/16
- Miami Shopping: 3 Great StoresLast edited: 3/22/16
- Why the Four-in-hand is always better than the windsor knotLast edited: 3/24/16
- What tie would work best with a medium-blue suit for a wedding?Last edited: 2/23/16
- A primer of five of the best menswear stores in Paris.Last edited: 7/3/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 489post #7321 of 1539911/10/12 at 1:47pmpost #7322 of 1539911/10/12 at 1:58pmpost #7323 of 1539911/10/12 at 2:49pmpost #7324 of 1539911/10/12 at 4:40pmpost #7325 of 1539911/10/12 at 4:51pm
Knit gloves strike me as a very weird choice, but whatever tickles your fancy. Maybe for snowball fights...
As for the Smedley cardigan, I was thinking of getting one of these in fine gauge merino to put under a sportcoat. But now that I think of it, maybe cotton wouldn't run so hot when worn with other layers. How were you planning on wearing yours?
post #7326 of 1539911/10/12 at 5:38pmIt's a replacement for a Smedley merino cardigan that I used to wear with just a shirt or a tee. I don't wear these layered with a SC - not that I mind the look, but if I'm in a shirt & coat I usually don't need the extra warmth. I expect it'll wear a little cooler than the wool one, which suits me fine.
Knit gloves are great for biking in the fall/early winter when it's not raining and not yet freezing.post #7327 of 1539911/10/12 at 6:06pmpost #7328 of 1539911/10/12 at 6:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by NOBD
Pics (Click to show)
looks great, and you are quite the photog.Quote:Originally Posted by Kaplan
Boring basics. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)From Smedley,
Indigo Sea Island cotton cardigan
Merino gloves x10
Navy fine wool + Deep Blue chunkier wool
Black Q82 shorts x2, White Q82 Low V tee, Charcoal Melange tee x2
boring, maybe, but they are all lovely.post #7329 of 1539911/10/12 at 6:34pmpost #7330 of 1539911/10/12 at 8:17pmpost #7331 of 1539911/11/12 at 11:20ampost #7332 of 1539911/11/12 at 11:34ampost #7333 of 1539911/11/12 at 1:13pmpost #7334 of 1539911/11/12 at 2:07pmpost #7335 of 1539911/11/12 at 2:15pm^^ i dont have the bowery fit, but im very pleased with my j crew dress pants ^^
Brought my brother to off fifth today, to help him pick out a suit and overcoat. They were having a promotion of sorts and since i put his purchase on my card, i got a gift certificate, and this was all free!!!
Some whimsical knickknacks.
Gingham is actually from NMLC.
One more item i havent been able to get a good pic of. Will report later.
- Miami Shopping: 3 Great Stores
- › Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects. 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 5 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 minutes ago
- › REDUCED NEW FRATELLI BORGIOLI FOR RIDER BOOT OSLO CHUKKA BOOT,... 14 minutes ago
- › Essential odd jackets for the ocassional #menswearer 15 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 15 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 16 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...