Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of Tokyo’s Best StoresLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 474
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7097 of 1525211/1/12 at 9:46ampost #7098 of 1525211/1/12 at 9:51am
There was a thread a few weeks back where someone was saying SF is full of "cyber elitists." I jokingly said that I was going to PM Fok and request that as a title immediately. He saw the post and bestowed it upon me. The misspelling is what you make it...post #7099 of 1525211/1/12 at 9:52amQuote:
If you know your size they will fit perfect. You will not get disappointed, Dents are one of the best brand in the glove market if you ask me.
And if you are a Bond fan this is the one he uses in Skyfall ;)post #7100 of 1525211/1/12 at 9:56am
a douche. jkQuote:
lol, who knows. its all subjective, and i guess everyone is entitled to their personal opinion. i have all 3 and they are pretty damn close imo.Quote:
means you are really a small timer like me.
jkpost #7101 of 1525211/1/12 at 9:58ampost #7102 of 1525211/1/12 at 11:34ampost #7103 of 1525211/1/12 at 9:30pmQuote:
I hope you find your size, but you may also want to check with Axel's as I believe they are getting more sizes in January. Could be a fall back. I can't say enough good things about my Galways. AS Millers are next on my list.post #7104 of 1525211/1/12 at 9:31pmpost #7105 of 1525211/2/12 at 5:03ampost #7106 of 1525211/2/12 at 6:44ampost #7107 of 1525211/2/12 at 8:21ampost #7108 of 1525211/2/12 at 11:16ampost #7109 of 1525211/2/12 at 12:06pmpost #7110 of 1525211/2/12 at 12:29pm^^ very nice, i am wearing very similar glasses ^^Quote:
thanks! look forward to your swag.
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Currently, there are 1566 Active Users (331 Members and 1235 Guests)
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit... 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 7 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...