Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of Tokyo’s Best StoresLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 444post #6646 of 1525210/8/12 at 7:03am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6647 of 1525210/8/12 at 7:03ampost #6648 of 1525210/8/12 at 4:56pmpost #6649 of 1525210/8/12 at 5:06pmpost #6650 of 1525210/8/12 at 5:08pmpost #6651 of 1525210/8/12 at 5:09pmpost #6652 of 1525210/8/12 at 5:13pmpost #6653 of 1525210/8/12 at 5:15pmpost #6654 of 1525210/8/12 at 5:18pmhttp://www.allenedmonds.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/AjaxCatalogSearchView?storeId=1&catalogId=40000000001&langId=-1&pageSize=48&beginIndex=0&sType=SimpleSearch&resultType=2&resultCatEntryType=2&searchTermScope=3&searchTermCaseSensitive=no&searchType=ALL&searchTermOperator=LIKE&customSearchType=1&showResultsPage=true&pageView=image&exclCatGroupSearch=CUSTOM+SHOES&searchTerm=patriot&searchTermHide=post #6655 of 1525210/8/12 at 5:18pmhttp://www.allenedmonds.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/AjaxCatalogSearchView?storeId=1&catalogId=40000000001&langId=-1&pageSize=48&beginIndex=0&sType=SimpleSearch&resultType=2&resultCatEntryType=2&searchTermScope=3&searchTermCaseSensitive=no&searchType=ALL&searchTermOperator=LIKE&customSearchType=1&showResultsPage=true&pageView=image&exclCatGroupSearch=CUSTOM+SHOES&searchTerm=patriot&searchTermHide=post #6656 of 1525210/9/12 at 8:28pmpost #6657 of 1525210/10/12 at 1:33ampost #6658 of 1525210/10/12 at 3:11ampost #6659 of 1525210/10/12 at 5:15am
I got hold of this vintage DB overcoat for peanuts. The coat is black and white herringbone new wool, from a long-gone German department store, Ammerschläger of Frankfurt. It fits me perfectly and is in almost as-new condition, except I think that the buttons are either replacements ot have been moved slightly at some point - there is something a tiny bit off about the placement, and I think the colour, which you can see in the robo-pose (2nd pic) - I think I will replace them with and get the placement right at the same time. The first picture should give you some idea of the colour and texture.
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 51 seconds ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › The Official Common Projects F/W '13-'14 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › On the hunt for boots $4-$500. Need recommendations. 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Natural Chromexcel or CXL Long wingtips (LWB) Size 8.5D 3 minutes ago
- › Khaki's of Carmel - Official Affiliate Thread - Carmel-by-the-Sea,... 4 minutes ago
- › Rare Limited Edition Common Projects Training Boot 11US 44UK Tan/Brown 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...