That's too bad? Where did you get them from? Thanks.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
Last edited: 2/9/16
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015Last edited: 12/26/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 434post #6496 of 153189/27/12 at 9:17pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6497 of 153189/27/12 at 9:18pmpost #6498 of 153189/27/12 at 9:56pmpost #6499 of 153189/27/12 at 11:12pmpost #6500 of 153189/27/12 at 11:16pmQuote:Quote:
Can I walk into any of their stores and pick something like this up? Or only specific flag ships?post #6501 of 153189/27/12 at 11:26pmpost #6502 of 153189/28/12 at 4:56ampost #6503 of 153189/28/12 at 5:51ampost #6504 of 153189/28/12 at 9:22ampost #6505 of 153189/28/12 at 10:49ampost #6506 of 153189/28/12 at 12:24pmpost #6507 of 153189/28/12 at 12:26pmpost #6508 of 153189/28/12 at 1:19pmpost #6509 of 153189/28/12 at 3:06pmpost #6510 of 153189/28/12 at 5:56pm
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
Currently, there are 1604 Active Users (325 Members and 1279 Guests)
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 10 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › The Grim Reaper - Conne's Obituary Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Justice Scalia Has Died 5 minutes ago
- › Diesel Wash ID: What is the number of this wash? 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 8 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?