Stitch I don't think anyone responded to this....these are NST's - stands for Norwegian Split Toe
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of Tokyo’s Best StoresLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 407post #6091 of 152008/31/12 at 11:43am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6092 of 152008/31/12 at 11:57amQuote:Originally Posted by jrd617
This. Worsted wool is very tightly woven and has a fine finish. It's mainly used in citified business suits.
For SC's you want a more casual fabric. You want cotton, linen, or some kind of more textured wool. Or a blend of several of those depending on what the temperature will be.
Worsted doesn't really have anything to do with the tension of the weave. Worsted fabrics are made from worsted yarns which are combed so that all the fibers go in the same direction.post #6093 of 152008/31/12 at 12:49pmpost #6094 of 152008/31/12 at 2:31pmpost #6095 of 152008/31/12 at 3:00pmpost #6096 of 152008/31/12 at 3:07pmpost #6097 of 152008/31/12 at 3:35pmpost #6098 of 152009/1/12 at 3:49ampost #6099 of 152009/1/12 at 6:58ampost #6100 of 152009/1/12 at 7:18ampost #6101 of 152009/1/12 at 7:21ampost #6102 of 152009/1/12 at 8:19am
Alfred Sargent Exclusive range.
Color: Burnished Cherry
Last: 87 as this is the only last AS can do in D width without the shoe being a Handgrade
ETA end November.post #6103 of 152009/1/12 at 8:32ampost #6104 of 152009/1/12 at 10:30ampost #6105 of 152009/1/12 at 10:43am
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › Poor man's watch thread 28 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 1 minute ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 2 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 5 minutes ago
- › Just bought this watch for $800 from Macys. Was it a good buy? 6 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 6 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Seconds - Salvagable? 11 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...