Stitchy are u a technology nerd boi?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of Tokyo’s Best StoresLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 332
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4967 of 152526/24/12 at 6:03pmpost #4968 of 152526/24/12 at 6:09pmQuote:
no not really. i like cool gadgets, and i appreciate new tech, but im more of a simple enjoyer, than a full on geek.post #4969 of 152526/24/12 at 6:16pmpost #4970 of 152526/24/12 at 6:51pmQuote:Never had a pair before, I suppose I'll find out how they fit but from what I've heard there true to size or maybe a tad small.
I fish for large mouth bass and hunt often so the outdoors is definitely in my blood. Unfortunately I don't live near any place that would allow me to learn to fly fish.post #4971 of 152526/24/12 at 7:27pmpost #4972 of 152526/25/12 at 6:22ampost #4973 of 152526/25/12 at 8:00ampost #4974 of 152526/25/12 at 8:08ampost #4975 of 152526/25/12 at 8:08amQuote:Originally Posted by southernstyle
Never had a pair before, I suppose I'll find out how they fit but from what I've heard there true to size or maybe a tad small.
I fish for large mouth bass and hunt often so the outdoors is definitely in my blood. Unfortunately I don't live near any place that would allow me to learn to fly fish.
Gotcha, Well next time your near a river you should try to find a local guide who will teach you basic casting. Enjoy the slippers.
-LRpost #4976 of 152526/25/12 at 9:01ampost #4977 of 152526/25/12 at 9:04ampost #4978 of 152526/25/12 at 9:07ampost #4979 of 152526/25/12 at 10:54ampost #4980 of 152526/25/12 at 10:55am
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Currently, there are 1482 Active Users (339 Members and 1143 Guests)
- › Australian Members 14 seconds ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 58 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 2 minutes ago
- › What are the ties in the show "Suits" 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Santoni Shoe Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...