Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
Last edited: 2/9/16
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015Last edited: 12/26/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 286
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4277 of 153185/1/12 at 7:00amQuote:Originally Posted by Sir F
Need to spoil myself
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
lovely, wear it in good health!
go here quick.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/balearic1/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=10&_rdc=1&toolid=10001&campid=5335822918&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.com%3A80%2Fbalearic1%2Fm.html%3F_dmd%3D1%26_ipg%3D50%26_sop%3D10%26_rdc%3D1post #4278 of 153185/1/12 at 11:58amQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
lovely, wear it in good health!
go here quick.
Brioni is a great, high quality brand, but I fail too appreciate this rather bland tie. Without the label it has little value.post #4279 of 153185/1/12 at 4:07pmQuote:
The silver tie is an EG Cappelli the same friend picked up in Naples for me, as well as some Edward Armah circular pocket squares he wanted me to check out. They're all really nice, but I'm most enamored with the Isaia paisley.post #4280 of 153185/1/12 at 5:28pm
I was in Alexander Boyd a few days ago, thinking of getting some shirts made there ... I'm even more tempted after seeing what you had done!Quote:Originally Posted by Holdfast
New bespoke shirts by Rayner & Sturges, ordered via Sartorial Executive (pre-wash/iron, and straight out of the box, so lightly crumpled). May be the last for a while (the latter's site says they're currently not accepting new orders, so... :( )
The top right one is actually a deep navy, not purple... poor lighting. The bottom left is a lilac/grey stripe and the bottom two are both oxford fabrics.post #4281 of 153185/1/12 at 8:34pmQuote:
Enjoy in good health. Curious to hear more about these pocket circles, when you can test drive them.post #4282 of 153185/1/12 at 9:20pmpost #4283 of 153185/1/12 at 9:21pmpost #4284 of 153185/1/12 at 9:29pmpost #4285 of 153185/1/12 at 9:36pmpost #4286 of 153185/1/12 at 10:09pmpost #4287 of 153185/1/12 at 10:11pmpost #4288 of 153185/2/12 at 6:36ampost #4289 of 153185/2/12 at 6:40am
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 42 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 4 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...