Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of Tokyo’s Best StoresLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 286
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4277 of 151985/1/12 at 7:00amQuote:Originally Posted by Sir F
Need to spoil myself
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
lovely, wear it in good health!
go here quick.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/balearic1/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=10&_rdc=1&toolid=10001&campid=5335822918&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.com%3A80%2Fbalearic1%2Fm.html%3F_dmd%3D1%26_ipg%3D50%26_sop%3D10%26_rdc%3D1post #4278 of 151985/1/12 at 11:58amQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
lovely, wear it in good health!
go here quick.
Brioni is a great, high quality brand, but I fail too appreciate this rather bland tie. Without the label it has little value.post #4279 of 151985/1/12 at 4:07pmQuote:
The silver tie is an EG Cappelli the same friend picked up in Naples for me, as well as some Edward Armah circular pocket squares he wanted me to check out. They're all really nice, but I'm most enamored with the Isaia paisley.post #4280 of 151985/1/12 at 5:28pm
I was in Alexander Boyd a few days ago, thinking of getting some shirts made there ... I'm even more tempted after seeing what you had done!Quote:Originally Posted by Holdfast
New bespoke shirts by Rayner & Sturges, ordered via Sartorial Executive (pre-wash/iron, and straight out of the box, so lightly crumpled). May be the last for a while (the latter's site says they're currently not accepting new orders, so... :( )
The top right one is actually a deep navy, not purple... poor lighting. The bottom left is a lilac/grey stripe and the bottom two are both oxford fabrics.post #4281 of 151985/1/12 at 8:34pmQuote:
Enjoy in good health. Curious to hear more about these pocket circles, when you can test drive them.post #4282 of 151985/1/12 at 9:20pmpost #4283 of 151985/1/12 at 9:21pmpost #4284 of 151985/1/12 at 9:29pmpost #4285 of 151985/1/12 at 9:36pmpost #4286 of 151985/1/12 at 10:09pmpost #4287 of 151985/1/12 at 10:11pmpost #4288 of 151985/2/12 at 6:36ampost #4289 of 151985/2/12 at 6:40am
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 17 seconds ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 32 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 46 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 3 minutes ago
- › TOPPERS SHOES LONDON 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...