or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 93

post #1381 of 15406
December & January Purchases
Kiton Dark Grey Suit
Brioni Charcoal Grey Suit
Brioni Navy and black Suit
Four Dress Shirts from Borrelli
One Dress Shirt from Kiton
Two Massimo Bizzocchi pocket squares.
Two Kiton Ties.
Two pairs of pants from Incotex, pair of grey dress pants and a pair of khakis.
Three Dress Shirts MTM from Finamore Napoli, two of them have matching pocket squares.
Black Hooded Sweater from Issey Miyake
12 pairs of Pantherella Socks, mostly wool thick socks that I can wear with my leather boots during the colder winter months.
Zegna Grey and Blue Cashmere Scarf.
Polo Zip up Hoodie, which I absolutely love.
Pretty much set for now but I am still looking for a pair of John Lobb black tie shoes but can't seem to find a place anywhere in Boston to get them, so I will have to wait until I my next trip to NYC.
post #1382 of 15406
A few Hilditch&Key shirts and a couple ties (Drake's and Barba) from Yoox
post #1383 of 15406
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljrcustom View Post
December & January Purchases
Kiton Dark Grey Suit
Brioni Charcoal Grey Suit
Brioni Navy and black Suit
Four Dress Shirts from Borrelli
One Dress Shirt from Kiton
Two Massimo Bizzocchi pocket squares.
Two Kiton Ties.
Two pairs of pants from Incotex, pair of grey dress pants and a pair of khakis.
Three Dress Shirts MTM from Finamore Napoli, two of them have matching pocket squares.
Black Hooded Sweater from Issey Miyake
12 pairs of Pantherella Socks, mostly wool thick socks that I can wear with my leather boots during the colder winter months.
Zegna Grey and Blue Cashmere Scarf.
Polo Zip up Hoodie, which I absolutely love.
Pretty much set for now but I am still looking for a pair of John Lobb black tie shoes but can't seem to find a place anywhere in Boston to get them, so I will have to wait until I my next trip to NYC.


WOW!! U striked lottery, big fat bonus or taken care by some old rich lady?
post #1384 of 15406
Quote:
Originally Posted by Francisco View Post
WOW!! U striked lottery, big fat bonus or taken care by some old rich lady?

HAHAHAHA! It was a good year for me. But if you know of any old rich ladies who might be interested in paying for the next time I go shopping, feel free to send them my way.
post #1385 of 15406
Suede AE Moras
Suede Polo Redways
Navy cashmere watch cap
Grey cashmere watch cap
Tan shearling gloves
Purple shearling gloves
Navy windowpane cashmere scarf
post #1386 of 15406
Hi there, I would like to get the AE mora too. Can u tell me where u get it?


Quote:
Originally Posted by TRINI View Post
Suede AE Moras
Suede Polo Redways
Navy cashmere watch cap
Grey cashmere watch cap
Tan shearling gloves
Purple shearling gloves
Navy windowpane cashmere scarf
post #1387 of 15406
Quoddy Canoe Moc Brown Chromexcel on Charcoal Soles


post #1388 of 15406
Qdoba chicken queso burrito, no rice. $8.50 well spent.
post #1389 of 15406
Quote:
Originally Posted by Francisco View Post
Hi there, I would like to get the AE mora too. Can u tell me where u get it?

I got them right here on the B&S forum actually.
post #1390 of 15406
Quote:
Originally Posted by archetypal_yuppie View Post
Qdoba chicken queso burrito, no rice. $8.50 well spent.
A man with good taste! Not sure why you left the rice out though. A little extra girth never hurt anybody.
post #1391 of 15406
post #1392 of 15406
Quote:
Originally Posted by archetypal_yuppie View Post
Qdoba chicken queso burrito, no rice. $8.50 well spent.

Very Nice Purchase! Since I am from Boston I prefer Anna's which is a local chain. But I still like your purchase, however I would have gotten it with the rice.
post #1393 of 15406
post #1394 of 15406
^is that cat wearing a thong?
post #1395 of 15406
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post
^is that cat wearing a thong?

Chaps, even better!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)