I know Church's are frowned upon by many SF members, but I really like the Ryder III chukka. This pair is Hematite, a sort of dark grey, really very unusual.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of Tokyo’s Best StoresLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 920post #13786 of 152493/22/14 at 12:00pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13787 of 152493/22/14 at 12:09pmpost #13788 of 152493/22/14 at 4:53pmpost #13789 of 152493/22/14 at 5:12pm^^^Since Prada took them over some people feel that quality has slipped, and honestly I think at one point it had. They were using full and partial linen linings in dress shoes, etc, and crap like the Shanghai shoes didn't help. Seems like they are trying to get back on track, the Ryder IIIs are well designed and well made.post #13790 of 152493/22/14 at 5:40pmpost #13791 of 152493/22/14 at 10:45pmpost #13792 of 152493/23/14 at 12:31ampost #13793 of 152493/23/14 at 1:43pmpost #13794 of 152493/24/14 at 4:07pmpost #13795 of 152493/24/14 at 4:20pmpost #13796 of 152493/24/14 at 5:27pmpost #13797 of 152493/24/14 at 7:25pmpost #13798 of 152493/24/14 at 8:47pmpost #13799 of 152493/25/14 at 2:44ampost #13800 of 152493/25/14 at 4:59pm
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Currently, there are 850 Active Users (127 Members and 723 Guests)
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 9 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 14 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 19 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 28 minutes ago
- › Definitive Exotic Hide Identification Thread: Post your Hippo,... 31 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 31 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 32 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 47 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 53 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 53 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...