Edited by razl - 3/17/14 at 8:10am
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of Tokyo’s Best StoresLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 918post #13756 of 152483/17/14 at 6:10am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13757 of 152483/17/14 at 9:45ampost #13758 of 152483/17/14 at 8:13pmQuote:
My wallet also said damn but refused to high five. The pattern is actually a sort-of filed texture. I haven't seen anything quite like it elsewhere. Thanks for the compliments. I purged 27 shirts out of my closest for donation after this purchase. I have worn neither Castangia shirt in the wild yet but look forward to it soon.
I purchased all of the shirts and suits at Austin Hauck here in Denver. This link is a little peek at the Castangia shirts he has. They were imported by Greiner's out of Florida. Check out the link and drool!post #13759 of 152483/17/14 at 8:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by BriceT1000
I purchased all of the shirts and suits at Austin Hauck here in Denver. This link is a little peek at the Castangia shirts he has. They were imported by Greiner's out of Florida. Check out the link and drool!
That link is so not cool. Geez, check out the detail on that micro, micro puppytooth!
They even make a denim shirt look pro:
I can see why your wallet got upset.post #13760 of 152483/17/14 at 8:51pm
It is hard to make denim look cool unless you are these guys! That micro puppytooth really is something else entirely. I am going to check in later this week to see what all else has arrived from them and probably end up begging on Broadway for spare change to support a shirting addiction. The photo of the MOP button from the denim shirt is completely mesmerizing too!
Check out the handwork on the sky blue twill!post #13761 of 152483/17/14 at 8:59pmpost #13762 of 152483/17/14 at 9:05pmpost #13763 of 152483/17/14 at 9:37pmpost #13764 of 152483/18/14 at 11:34ampost #13765 of 152483/18/14 at 1:04pmpost #13766 of 152483/18/14 at 1:18pmpost #13767 of 152483/18/14 at 1:46pmpost #13768 of 152483/18/14 at 1:48pmpost #13769 of 152483/18/14 at 2:02pm
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 48 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 8 minutes ago
- › Next jacket? 9 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 13 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 13 minutes ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...