And a Mazzarelli from No Man Walks Alone:
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of Tokyo’s Best StoresLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 899post #13471 of 152052/18/14 at 11:20am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13472 of 152052/18/14 at 4:36pmpost #13473 of 152052/18/14 at 5:28pmpost #13474 of 152052/18/14 at 5:30pmpost #13475 of 152052/18/14 at 5:35pmQuote:
Not lost, but all kinds of crap. Will try and post my misadventures when I am not on phone.post #13476 of 152052/18/14 at 5:41pmpost #13477 of 152052/18/14 at 5:48pmQuote:
From east to west, USPS Priority beats UPS every time (2-3 days v. at least a week) and status updates are usually fine. Sorry you've had a bad experience.post #13478 of 152052/18/14 at 5:49pmpost #13479 of 152052/18/14 at 7:50pmQuote:
Thanks. Honestly, from a construction standpoint, I haven't really been able to discern quality differences between Incotex, Zanella, Ballin, or Pazoni. Granted, I can tell material differences between them - I have one pair of Zanellas where the wool is a fine finish, but subtly substantial in heft, drapes like water and almost refuses to wrinkle but yet another pair where the wool appears with just as fine a finish, but is clearly less hefty, doesn't drape as well, and wrinkles easily - but they all seem to have the same functional features (split curtain waistband, extra material for letting out, etc.) and I just can't seem to find fault/differences with any save for material gripes (I've been bit by less wearing materials in some Ballin and Pazoni) .
So, that said, yes - I'd say the Vigano is on par with standard, not Sartoriale, Incotex and the others I listed.
ps - even though I think they are great, the thighs turned out to be just a bit too trim for me. They are non-returnable so expect to see in B&S in a day or so... @#$%...post #13480 of 152052/18/14 at 7:51pmpost #13481 of 152052/18/14 at 8:00pmusps just sucks. you will defo get your stuff, but if there is any issue you can not possibly talk to someone without dedicating at least an hour of your time on the phone and they rarely have useful information.
i have had multiple packages listed as delivered and en-route at the same time on the website depending if you look at the progress bar or the list of activity. i have had to go to the PO because my item ended up at the PO to the next zip over so they would not deliver it. i have had them leave me notes when i wasnt home telling me the wrong location for where my package is. the list goes on and on.
sure its a federal crime to me with USPS, so you will get your stuff, but its often a shit show along the way, and as its not a corporate company, there is no service or hope of improvement imo. its sucks ass.post #13482 of 152052/18/14 at 8:15pmpost #13483 of 152052/18/14 at 8:20pmpost #13484 of 152052/18/14 at 8:28pm
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Currently, there are 1663 Active Users (350 Members and 1313 Guests)
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 10 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 10 minutes ago
- › The Official Tweed Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 11 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...