And a Mazzarelli from No Man Walks Alone:
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
Last edited: Today
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015Last edited: 12/26/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 899post #13471 of 153182/18/14 at 11:20am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13472 of 153182/18/14 at 4:36pmpost #13473 of 153182/18/14 at 5:28pmpost #13474 of 153182/18/14 at 5:30pmpost #13475 of 153182/18/14 at 5:35pmQuote:
Not lost, but all kinds of crap. Will try and post my misadventures when I am not on phone.post #13476 of 153182/18/14 at 5:41pmpost #13477 of 153182/18/14 at 5:48pmQuote:
From east to west, USPS Priority beats UPS every time (2-3 days v. at least a week) and status updates are usually fine. Sorry you've had a bad experience.post #13478 of 153182/18/14 at 5:49pmpost #13479 of 153182/18/14 at 7:50pmQuote:
Thanks. Honestly, from a construction standpoint, I haven't really been able to discern quality differences between Incotex, Zanella, Ballin, or Pazoni. Granted, I can tell material differences between them - I have one pair of Zanellas where the wool is a fine finish, but subtly substantial in heft, drapes like water and almost refuses to wrinkle but yet another pair where the wool appears with just as fine a finish, but is clearly less hefty, doesn't drape as well, and wrinkles easily - but they all seem to have the same functional features (split curtain waistband, extra material for letting out, etc.) and I just can't seem to find fault/differences with any save for material gripes (I've been bit by less wearing materials in some Ballin and Pazoni) .
So, that said, yes - I'd say the Vigano is on par with standard, not Sartoriale, Incotex and the others I listed.
ps - even though I think they are great, the thighs turned out to be just a bit too trim for me. They are non-returnable so expect to see in B&S in a day or so... @#$%...post #13480 of 153182/18/14 at 7:51pmpost #13481 of 153182/18/14 at 8:00pmusps just sucks. you will defo get your stuff, but if there is any issue you can not possibly talk to someone without dedicating at least an hour of your time on the phone and they rarely have useful information.
i have had multiple packages listed as delivered and en-route at the same time on the website depending if you look at the progress bar or the list of activity. i have had to go to the PO because my item ended up at the PO to the next zip over so they would not deliver it. i have had them leave me notes when i wasnt home telling me the wrong location for where my package is. the list goes on and on.
sure its a federal crime to me with USPS, so you will get your stuff, but its often a shit show along the way, and as its not a corporate company, there is no service or hope of improvement imo. its sucks ass.post #13482 of 153182/18/14 at 8:15pmpost #13483 of 153182/18/14 at 8:20pmpost #13484 of 153182/18/14 at 8:28pm
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
Currently, there are 1662 Active Users (401 Members and 1261 Guests)
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 1 minute ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 3 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...