that shirt is fantastical.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
Last edited: 2/9/16
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015Last edited: 12/26/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 892post #13366 of 153182/12/14 at 10:30am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13367 of 153182/12/14 at 10:37ampost #13368 of 153182/12/14 at 11:14amcongrats to you for spotting and snagging a unicorn then, that's one fine winter shirt!Quote:Originally Posted by SoGent
got it @ Khaki's Carmel . . . . sorry to say it's supposedly the last one in existence.
too bad 'cause I could do multiple colors of this, it may be the most fantastic shirt I own.
don't know if it was exclusive for them or not though.
originally went for it & was rejected - phone call a day later saying 'come get it'.post #13369 of 153182/12/14 at 11:56ampost #13370 of 153182/12/14 at 12:47pmpost #13371 of 153182/12/14 at 1:03pmpost #13372 of 153182/12/14 at 1:13pmpost #13373 of 153182/12/14 at 1:23pmpost #13374 of 153182/12/14 at 1:25pmpost #13375 of 153182/12/14 at 1:37pm[ Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)quote name="steveoly" url="/t/79083/recent-purchases/13365#post_6930404"]Stepped out of my comfort zone and picked this up. The jacket is outstanding and fit is perfect - but my God, I am not sure I can pull off the TF lapels! Color in the pic is a little washed out.
Like that mate.
What size is it? If you're not sure of coursepost #13376 of 153182/12/14 at 2:51pmMaybe I'm just getting use to wider lapels in general, but those don't strike me as ginormous-TF-lapels; they're still in the strike zone.
That said, your hesitation concerns me. You're going to have to man up and attack; hesitation will get you killed in this. They call them FU jackets for a reason, that's the attitude you're going to need.
You can do it, go get 'em!Quote:
Edited by razl - 2/12/14 at 3:16pmpost #13377 of 153182/12/14 at 2:58pmpost #13378 of 153182/12/14 at 3:05pmpost #13379 of 153182/12/14 at 3:17pm
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
Currently, there are 1615 Active Users (338 Members and 1277 Guests)
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 13 seconds ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments Field Parka (NEW FW15) 2 minutes ago
- › Oak Street Bootmakers 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › Reigning Champ Tiger Fleece in S (New with Tag) 5 minutes ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.