that shirt is fantastical.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 892post #13366 of 152712/12/14 at 10:30am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13367 of 152712/12/14 at 10:37ampost #13368 of 152712/12/14 at 11:14amcongrats to you for spotting and snagging a unicorn then, that's one fine winter shirt!Quote:Originally Posted by SoGent
got it @ Khaki's Carmel . . . . sorry to say it's supposedly the last one in existence.
too bad 'cause I could do multiple colors of this, it may be the most fantastic shirt I own.
don't know if it was exclusive for them or not though.
originally went for it & was rejected - phone call a day later saying 'come get it'.post #13369 of 152712/12/14 at 11:56ampost #13370 of 152712/12/14 at 12:47pmpost #13371 of 152712/12/14 at 1:03pmpost #13372 of 152712/12/14 at 1:13pmpost #13373 of 152712/12/14 at 1:23pmpost #13374 of 152712/12/14 at 1:25pmpost #13375 of 152712/12/14 at 1:37pm[ Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)quote name="steveoly" url="/t/79083/recent-purchases/13365#post_6930404"]Stepped out of my comfort zone and picked this up. The jacket is outstanding and fit is perfect - but my God, I am not sure I can pull off the TF lapels! Color in the pic is a little washed out.
Like that mate.
What size is it? If you're not sure of coursepost #13376 of 152712/12/14 at 2:51pmMaybe I'm just getting use to wider lapels in general, but those don't strike me as ginormous-TF-lapels; they're still in the strike zone.
That said, your hesitation concerns me. You're going to have to man up and attack; hesitation will get you killed in this. They call them FU jackets for a reason, that's the attitude you're going to need.
You can do it, go get 'em!Quote:
Edited by razl - 2/12/14 at 3:16pmpost #13377 of 152712/12/14 at 2:58pmpost #13378 of 152712/12/14 at 3:05pmpost #13379 of 152712/12/14 at 3:17pm
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Currently, there are 1476 Active Users (303 Members and 1173 Guests)
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 43 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG... 1 minute ago
- › POLL: Is Eidos Napoli an Italian or an American brand ? 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 6 minutes ago
- › Khaki's of Carmel - Official Affiliate Thread - Carmel-by-the-Sea,... 8 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015