that shirt is fantastical.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
Last edited: 4/26/16
- Miami Shopping: 3 Great StoresLast edited: 3/22/16
- Why the Four-in-hand is always better than the windsor knotLast edited: 3/24/16
- What tie would work best with a medium-blue suit for a wedding?Last edited: 2/23/16
- A primer of five of the best menswear stores in Paris.Last edited: 7/3/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 892post #13366 of 154512/12/14 at 10:30ampost #13367 of 154512/12/14 at 10:37ampost #13368 of 154512/12/14 at 11:14amcongrats to you for spotting and snagging a unicorn then, that's one fine winter shirt!Quote:Originally Posted by SoGent
got it @ Khaki's Carmel . . . . sorry to say it's supposedly the last one in existence.
too bad 'cause I could do multiple colors of this, it may be the most fantastic shirt I own.
don't know if it was exclusive for them or not though.
originally went for it & was rejected - phone call a day later saying 'come get it'.post #13369 of 154512/12/14 at 11:56ampost #13370 of 154512/12/14 at 12:47pmpost #13371 of 154512/12/14 at 1:03pmpost #13372 of 154512/12/14 at 1:13pmpost #13373 of 154512/12/14 at 1:23pmpost #13374 of 154512/12/14 at 1:25pmpost #13375 of 154512/12/14 at 1:37pm[ Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)quote name="steveoly" url="/t/79083/recent-purchases/13365#post_6930404"]Stepped out of my comfort zone and picked this up. The jacket is outstanding and fit is perfect - but my God, I am not sure I can pull off the TF lapels! Color in the pic is a little washed out.
Like that mate.
What size is it? If you're not sure of coursepost #13376 of 154512/12/14 at 2:51pmMaybe I'm just getting use to wider lapels in general, but those don't strike me as ginormous-TF-lapels; they're still in the strike zone.
That said, your hesitation concerns me. You're going to have to man up and attack; hesitation will get you killed in this. They call them FU jackets for a reason, that's the attitude you're going to need.
You can do it, go get 'em!Quote:
Edited by razl - 2/12/14 at 3:16pmpost #13377 of 154512/12/14 at 2:58pmpost #13378 of 154512/12/14 at 3:05pmpost #13379 of 154512/12/14 at 3:17pmpost #13380 of 154512/12/14 at 3:24pm
- Miami Shopping: 3 Great Stores
Currently, there are 1604 Active Users (361 Members and 1243 Guests)
- › Septieme Largeur footwear - Discussion Thread 41 seconds ago
- › Strand Dainite Resole Thickness? 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 6 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 6 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 13 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 13 minutes ago
- › I am a type 1 diabetic (questions and comments) 15 minutes ago
- › Roda Linen Scarf by robxznyc
- › Destin Surl Dedo Square Scarf by robxznyc
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...