Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
Last edited: 2/4/16
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015Last edited: 12/26/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 868post #13006 of 153181/21/14 at 8:12am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13007 of 153181/21/14 at 8:22amQuote:
Just checked the tag and it says 100% Lana Wool.
I love the color, too. Malford was also selling a navy but for the things I wear in heavy rotation I really liked how the light grey would look over them. And I wear a burgundy cashmere scarf so the combination looks really nice together, in my opinion.post #13008 of 153181/21/14 at 9:19ampost #13009 of 153181/21/14 at 10:08ampost #13010 of 153181/21/14 at 5:31pmpost #13011 of 153181/21/14 at 6:44pmApparently UPS monitors this thread. While dropping the package with my wife today, the UPS man, tears in his eyes exclaimed between sobs "We're ever so sorry. Please don't let your husband refer to us in an annoyed manner on an internet clothing forum ever again. Please accept this letter from the president, CEO, and Chairman of UPS expressing heart felt apologies and promising to flagellate themselves should we ever just barely miss you again!" My wife said it was very touching.
Now, if you will excuse me, I have to go file a complaint with the super duper secret government surveillance and police organization over the UPS man touching my wife. I expect he'll get black bagged for it. I'm upset, but I guess I hope he's not eliminated for it. Maimed would be good enough I think.post #13012 of 153181/21/14 at 6:53pmpost #13013 of 153181/21/14 at 6:55pmpost #13014 of 153181/21/14 at 7:38pm
Last package came in from Italy just in time for my 300th post
Some unstructured Boglioli goodness
Billy Reid Bond Peacoat
Borrelli and Barba staples
Not-so-staplely Borrelli and Salvatore Piccolo flannel
G&G for RLPL and G&G
My favorite, Tom Ford tux for my wedding
Finally, remember those Hobers and Cappellis I thrifted?
A few weeks after finding the ties, I went back to the same store and decided to look in the back where they occasionally bag groups of ties.
Pulled out one of the bag and saw this:
Recognized that oh so familiar tag and was all like:
Cost of the bag? $6.
What I found inside:
Add that to what was previously found and you get:
Total cost? $13post #13015 of 153181/21/14 at 7:41pmpost #13016 of 153181/21/14 at 7:54pmpost #13017 of 153181/21/14 at 7:56pmpost #13018 of 153181/21/14 at 8:05pmpost #13019 of 153181/21/14 at 9:27pm
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
- › Cars We Drive! 50 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 51 seconds ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Silk Scarfs for men? ... Help 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 2 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 2 minutes ago
- › Very weird experience with B. Nelson... What is your experience... 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...