Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of Tokyo’s Best StoresLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 868post #13006 of 151991/21/14 at 8:12am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13007 of 151991/21/14 at 8:22amQuote:
Just checked the tag and it says 100% Lana Wool.
I love the color, too. Malford was also selling a navy but for the things I wear in heavy rotation I really liked how the light grey would look over them. And I wear a burgundy cashmere scarf so the combination looks really nice together, in my opinion.post #13008 of 151991/21/14 at 9:19ampost #13009 of 151991/21/14 at 10:08ampost #13010 of 151991/21/14 at 5:31pmpost #13011 of 151991/21/14 at 6:44pmApparently UPS monitors this thread. While dropping the package with my wife today, the UPS man, tears in his eyes exclaimed between sobs "We're ever so sorry. Please don't let your husband refer to us in an annoyed manner on an internet clothing forum ever again. Please accept this letter from the president, CEO, and Chairman of UPS expressing heart felt apologies and promising to flagellate themselves should we ever just barely miss you again!" My wife said it was very touching.
Now, if you will excuse me, I have to go file a complaint with the super duper secret government surveillance and police organization over the UPS man touching my wife. I expect he'll get black bagged for it. I'm upset, but I guess I hope he's not eliminated for it. Maimed would be good enough I think.post #13012 of 151991/21/14 at 6:53pmpost #13013 of 151991/21/14 at 6:55pmpost #13014 of 151991/21/14 at 7:38pm
Last package came in from Italy just in time for my 300th post
Some unstructured Boglioli goodness
Billy Reid Bond Peacoat
Borrelli and Barba staples
Not-so-staplely Borrelli and Salvatore Piccolo flannel
G&G for RLPL and G&G
My favorite, Tom Ford tux for my wedding
Finally, remember those Hobers and Cappellis I thrifted?
A few weeks after finding the ties, I went back to the same store and decided to look in the back where they occasionally bag groups of ties.
Pulled out one of the bag and saw this:
Recognized that oh so familiar tag and was all like:
Cost of the bag? $6.
What I found inside:
Add that to what was previously found and you get:
Total cost? $13post #13015 of 151991/21/14 at 7:41pmpost #13016 of 151991/21/14 at 7:54pmpost #13017 of 151991/21/14 at 7:56pmpost #13018 of 151991/21/14 at 8:05pmpost #13019 of 151991/21/14 at 9:27pm
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 7 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 9 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 10 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 12 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 12 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 19 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...