Well it is what it is now, they're mtm. I have some jackets that it should work with (crosses fingers) I'll definitely be running some tests this weekend with some suits I picked up recently. Lesson definitely learned.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of Tokyo’s Best StoresLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 855post #12811 of 152491/3/14 at 9:24am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12812 of 152491/3/14 at 9:32ampost #12813 of 152491/3/14 at 9:40ampost #12814 of 152491/3/14 at 10:15ampost #12815 of 152491/3/14 at 10:19ampost #12816 of 152491/3/14 at 10:24ampost #12817 of 152491/3/14 at 11:32amQuote:
Well.... Lets just say we don't talk about that. It's not too bad but my trousers sit super low and there is no room in the crotch area. It's a formal rock star/ look at my junk - kind of look. My local tailor said since there is no extra fabric, theres nothing they can do.post #12818 of 152491/3/14 at 5:45pmpost #12819 of 152491/5/14 at 12:01pmpost #12820 of 152491/5/14 at 12:29pmpost #12821 of 152491/5/14 at 12:35pmpost #12822 of 152491/5/14 at 12:46pmpost #12823 of 152491/5/14 at 12:56pmpost #12824 of 152491/5/14 at 1:01pmpost #12825 of 152491/5/14 at 1:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
Drakes grenadine via NMWA and light blue Kamakura oxford spread collar. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Great tie- I'm interested to hear about the fit and finish of your Kamakura shirt. I was just at their shop in Yokohama in July and had them quickly measure me- sadly I'm too fat for RTW in Japan! Didn't feel the need to wait for a shirt since I'm living in Napoli, but I've been hearing good things about their stuff.
I almost bought a blue Drakes gren. yesterday in Rome, but I managed to say no. I want to buy 2 from Giorgio's this week so I had to exercise some restraint.
Plus we had just picked up my wife's new shoes (with the red soles) and had wiped my checking account clean. Ouch!
EDIT: to be clear- 2 of Giorgio's ties, not Drakes ties from Giorgio!
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › Things that are pissing you off. 6 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 8 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 9 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 14 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 18 minutes ago
- › Carmina 757 Split Toe in Brown Scotchgrain - 8UK Forest 19 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 19 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...