Well it is what it is now, they're mtm. I have some jackets that it should work with (crosses fingers) I'll definitely be running some tests this weekend with some suits I picked up recently. Lesson definitely learned.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
Last edited: 2/4/16
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015Last edited: 12/26/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 855post #12811 of 153181/3/14 at 9:24am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12812 of 153181/3/14 at 9:32ampost #12813 of 153181/3/14 at 9:40ampost #12814 of 153181/3/14 at 10:15ampost #12815 of 153181/3/14 at 10:19ampost #12816 of 153181/3/14 at 10:24ampost #12817 of 153181/3/14 at 11:32amQuote:
Well.... Lets just say we don't talk about that. It's not too bad but my trousers sit super low and there is no room in the crotch area. It's a formal rock star/ look at my junk - kind of look. My local tailor said since there is no extra fabric, theres nothing they can do.post #12818 of 153181/3/14 at 5:45pmpost #12819 of 153181/5/14 at 12:01pmpost #12820 of 153181/5/14 at 12:29pmpost #12821 of 153181/5/14 at 12:35pmpost #12822 of 153181/5/14 at 12:46pmpost #12823 of 153181/5/14 at 12:56pmpost #12824 of 153181/5/14 at 1:01pmpost #12825 of 153181/5/14 at 1:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
Drakes grenadine via NMWA and light blue Kamakura oxford spread collar. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Great tie- I'm interested to hear about the fit and finish of your Kamakura shirt. I was just at their shop in Yokohama in July and had them quickly measure me- sadly I'm too fat for RTW in Japan! Didn't feel the need to wait for a shirt since I'm living in Napoli, but I've been hearing good things about their stuff.
I almost bought a blue Drakes gren. yesterday in Rome, but I managed to say no. I want to buy 2 from Giorgio's this week so I had to exercise some restraint.
Plus we had just picked up my wife's new shoes (with the red soles) and had wiped my checking account clean. Ouch!
EDIT: to be clear- 2 of Giorgio's ties, not Drakes ties from Giorgio!
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 56 seconds ago
- › Insane Worldwide Pursuit for a DIESEL Belt 4 minutes ago
- › Vass stock clear out! $280 BNIB with shoe trees. sizes 40 - 40.5 -... 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 10 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 13 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 13 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 15 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 16 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 16 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 18 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...