Well it is what it is now, they're mtm. I have some jackets that it should work with (crosses fingers) I'll definitely be running some tests this weekend with some suits I picked up recently. Lesson definitely learned.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 855
Styleforum Top Picks
Well.... Lets just say we don't talk about that. It's not too bad but my trousers sit super low and there is no room in the crotch area. It's a formal rock star/ look at my junk - kind of look. My local tailor said since there is no extra fabric, theres nothing they can do.
Drakes grenadine via NMWA and light blue Kamakura oxford spread collar. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Great tie- I'm interested to hear about the fit and finish of your Kamakura shirt. I was just at their shop in Yokohama in July and had them quickly measure me- sadly I'm too fat for RTW in Japan! Didn't feel the need to wait for a shirt since I'm living in Napoli, but I've been hearing good things about their stuff.
I almost bought a blue Drakes gren. yesterday in Rome, but I managed to say no. I want to buy 2 from Giorgio's this week so I had to exercise some restraint.
Plus we had just picked up my wife's new shoes (with the red soles) and had wiped my checking account clean. Ouch!
EDIT: to be clear- 2 of Giorgio's ties, not Drakes ties from Giorgio!
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Ovadia & Sons Single Monk - black - 10D 16 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 35 seconds ago
- › Eidos Napoli 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › San Francisco SF Bay Area Meetup and Trunk Show Hosted by Epaulet... 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...