Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of Tokyo’s Best StoresLast edited: 4/13/15
- How to Buy Direct from JapanLast edited: 4/13/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 850post #12736 of 1514412/26/13 at 7:56pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12737 of 1514412/26/13 at 9:20pm
The pattern matching on the Borrelli sportscoat's barchetta pocket is immaculate. Absolutely love the black captoes. Is the toe shape slightly more rounded than square? That's my preference -- it looks more subtle and balanced.
Quote:post #12738 of 1514412/27/13 at 5:45ampost #12739 of 1514412/27/13 at 5:57ampost #12740 of 1514412/27/13 at 7:19ampost #12741 of 1514412/27/13 at 11:46ampost #12742 of 1514412/28/13 at 10:07ampost #12743 of 1514412/28/13 at 10:07ampost #12744 of 1514412/28/13 at 11:21am
Starting college back up in January, so I took advantage of the J Crew sale and bought the Abingdon Messenger Bag for 52 bucks after discount:
http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/accessories/bags/PRDOVR~51657/99103156574/ENE~1+2+3+22+4294967294+20+225~~P_new_to_sale|1||P_priority|0~21+16+4294960428~15~~~~~~~/51657.jsp?isSaleItem=true&isFromSale=truepost #12745 of 1514412/28/13 at 4:37pmpost #12746 of 1514412/28/13 at 11:53pmpost #12747 of 1514412/29/13 at 3:13am
My darling wife bought me a beautiful cashmere tie from Borrelli in Napoli.
I didn't think it was going to get much wear- beautiful as it was- so I went back down yesterday and picked up these.
I'm not sure if I made the right choice, but I think I'll get more wear from these 4 season ties.
Either way it was a great Christmas gift!post #12748 of 1514412/29/13 at 7:53ampost #12749 of 1514412/29/13 at 8:07ampost #12750 of 1514412/29/13 at 1:41pmMy first Tom Ford Jacket, just brought it home today. TF shirt as well though it could use a slight trim on the sleeve; pretty good for OTR though.
I had the sleeves on the TF jacket sized and cut the bottom of the jacket by 1/2" OTR. More TF and my first Loro Piana (denim) coming back from the tailor tomorrow. apologies for low res photo & poor lighting / staging. jacket is a light cream colour and is all silk.
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
- 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › The Official RRL Thread 11 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 19 seconds ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 6 minutes ago
- › Khaki's of Carmel - Official Affiliate Thread - Carmel-by-the-Sea,... 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 8 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan