Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 838
Styleforum Top Picks
i dont see it. i have to say though, you do have a penchant for cheap shots.
i dont think i wear it, but with soft brown pants or something it could be amazing.
jrd - rock on, baby.
I wonder how often I ought to be able to find, on eBay, a 44L/46L Sport Coat from 'real' brands that, with tailoring would be a good fit (I do realize I'd ultimately be going by the jacket's measurements).
Monday night I was left alone in the newly built Canali store of the Yorkdale Harry Rosen here in Toronto. I was already wearing Mid Gray Flannels and a light blue dress shirt so every jacket I tried on matched well and the 46Ls pretty much are on the mark for me in Canali (44L in my Tilford/Samuelsohns)... so I looked Fantastic again and again.
I fought off the urge to impulse spend $1,000 (Black Friday price of $900 + Tax) but I do like the idea of building up a wardrobe over time. I'm not looking for a 'how to' of thrifting as I'm sure that everyone in here has already given thrifting tips ad nauseam, I just wonder how often a person can find a really good jacket at EBay prices? If nothing else I plan to be more frequent at the Harry Rosen outlet where I've landed a couple of Tilford/Samuelsohn jackets for under $400 each.
I'm really happy with both of the jackets that I got from the outlet, I confess. I see eBay as potentially speeding up the wardrobe building process though.
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
- › Mod to Suedehead 25 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAR... 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Watch Macedonia VS Australia Live Stream Game soccer Football 3 minutes ago
- › Watch Qatar VS Slovenia Live Stream Game soccer Football 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Watch Colombia VS Kuwait Live Stream Game soccer Football 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 6 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...