^^ I would suggest that debt be only used to partially fund the purchase of appreciating assets. Clothing, IMHO, is purchased with disposable income.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 832
Styleforum Top Picks
well, i am no economist, but, if a person earns, oh lets say 100k in a year, and his living expenses meet or exceed that mark, and he spends an additional 15k on clothing, that would not seem to me to fall under the category of disposable income. or if he only needs 90k for living expenses and he still spends 15k on clothing, then that last 5k would not seem to be disposable income either. thats how i see it anyways.
Another package waiting for me today when I got home (it arrived a day earlier than Fedex had originally scheduled!) Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Emporio Isola in Milan.
They also had an awesome Loro Piana cashmere overcoat (980€ instead of 1980€) and an incredible Kiton suit, blue with light blue bold windowpane (something similar to this: http://blog.trashness.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/TOMMY-TON-AT-PITTI-UOMO-pinstripe-windowpane-suit.jpg ; at €820 instead of ?). Unfortunately both of them were out of my budget.
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 24 seconds ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 46 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 2 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...