i like the shoes, but the problem i have with nikes is that the piece that comes up on the front of the toe is always glued down, and i find that it inevitably starts to peel and come off. you ever have that with yours?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 758
Styleforum Top Picks
In the end, I left with a suit and a sport coat from the luxury collection, unlined and with floating chest canvas, in size 50. I ended up paying the equivalent of $343. I know that these probably won't stand up all too well to what some of you are used to, but I'm quite satisfied with my purchase.
Suit: Loro Piana fabric, 10% cashmere 90% wool. It's a bit lighter in colour in reality.
Sport Coat: Loro Piana "Cashmere Wish" fabric, 85% cashmere 15% Super 170's wool
This is all off-topic, but actually the impact on knees is very much the same whatever surface you are running on. The important thing is to do other kinds of exercise that are neutral or even positive for your knees too - cycling and swimming, for example - make sure you have good running form, and to just pay attention to how things feel. The biggest long-term danger to knees is from sports that involved a combination of impact and sudden stops and twists, like soccer or tennis or massive pressures like powerlifting and judo. (I'm a long-time competitive cyclist, runner and triathlete and former soccer player and judoka - it took me years of cycling to recover from some of the damage done by the latter activities, but now I'm a good runner for my age group...)
Thanks, gents. My knees are okay, but one of them is without a functional anterior cruciate ligament (Yeah, I love football.) Playing (indoor) football with the knee is no problem, so I hope it's strong enough for running. I'm planning on calm, relaxed running with a very slow schedule to begin with. I swim twice a week.
And I love how you use the word "football"!
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 16 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 40 seconds ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 2 minutes ago
- › Whey protein 2014 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 -... 5 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...