Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
Last edited: 2/4/16
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015Last edited: 12/26/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 727post #10891 of 153186/11/13 at 8:25am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10892 of 153186/11/13 at 8:32amyep, saw the bracelet style in Italy and liked it with a sportcoat. trendy, I know-- but still thought it was cool, very into blue at the moment.
JustinKapur, PM me and can give you the source-- very reasonable price, too.post #10893 of 153186/11/13 at 5:38pmpost #10894 of 153186/11/13 at 8:06pmSnagged a pair of light grey POW linen trousers to add to my anti-Florida-summer arsenal. Looks like a pleasant, mild POW. Not FU, but maybe a touch of pretentious sneer.
I'm hoping the closeup with the smattering of browns and blues is a better rep than the larger pic that is infected with the pixelated jaggies.post #10895 of 153186/11/13 at 8:10pmpost #10896 of 153186/12/13 at 8:00ampost #10897 of 153186/12/13 at 12:02pmpost #10898 of 153186/12/13 at 1:06pmpost #10899 of 153186/12/13 at 5:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by razl
Snagged a pair of light grey POW linen trousers to add to my anti-Florida-summer arsenal. Looks like a pleasant, mild POW. Not FU, but maybe a touch of pretentious sneer.
I'm hoping the closeup with the smattering of browns and blues is a better rep than the larger pic that is infected with the pixelated jaggies.
where are you finding mark shale if you don't mind. chitcago ?post #10900 of 153186/12/13 at 5:54pmpost #10901 of 153186/12/13 at 6:58pmpost #10902 of 153186/12/13 at 7:03pmpost #10903 of 153186/12/13 at 7:18pm
Actually, just ebay- from the seller Frieschskys, who I think resells a lot of close-outs and off- or in-house label type stuff. I don't know who/what Mark Shale is, and I've never seen Zanella's re-labeled like that, but felt good enough about it being legit Zanella to give it a whirl. .post #10904 of 153186/12/13 at 7:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by razl
Actually, just ebay- from the seller Frieschskys, who I think resells a lot of close-outs and off- or in-house label type stuff. I don't know who/what Mark Shale is, and I've never seen Zanella's re-labeled like that, but felt good enough about it being legit Zanella to give it a whirl. .
thanks. they're legit there's no doubt. Mark Shale has some things made each season through their various vendors.
don't know who their buyers are but i like the way they think
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Currently, there are 1528 Active Users (402 Members and 1126 Guests)
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 7 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 2 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 6 minutes ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 7 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 8 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...