Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of Tokyo’s Best StoresLast edited: 4/13/15
- How to Buy Direct from JapanLast edited: 4/13/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 727post #10891 of 151436/11/13 at 8:25am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10892 of 151436/11/13 at 8:32amyep, saw the bracelet style in Italy and liked it with a sportcoat. trendy, I know-- but still thought it was cool, very into blue at the moment.
JustinKapur, PM me and can give you the source-- very reasonable price, too.post #10893 of 151436/11/13 at 5:38pmpost #10894 of 151436/11/13 at 8:06pmSnagged a pair of light grey POW linen trousers to add to my anti-Florida-summer arsenal. Looks like a pleasant, mild POW. Not FU, but maybe a touch of pretentious sneer.
I'm hoping the closeup with the smattering of browns and blues is a better rep than the larger pic that is infected with the pixelated jaggies.post #10895 of 151436/11/13 at 8:10pmpost #10896 of 151436/12/13 at 8:00ampost #10897 of 151436/12/13 at 12:02pmpost #10898 of 151436/12/13 at 1:06pmpost #10899 of 151436/12/13 at 5:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by razl
Snagged a pair of light grey POW linen trousers to add to my anti-Florida-summer arsenal. Looks like a pleasant, mild POW. Not FU, but maybe a touch of pretentious sneer.
I'm hoping the closeup with the smattering of browns and blues is a better rep than the larger pic that is infected with the pixelated jaggies.
where are you finding mark shale if you don't mind. chitcago ?post #10900 of 151436/12/13 at 5:54pmpost #10901 of 151436/12/13 at 6:58pmpost #10902 of 151436/12/13 at 7:03pmpost #10903 of 151436/12/13 at 7:18pm
Actually, just ebay- from the seller Frieschskys, who I think resells a lot of close-outs and off- or in-house label type stuff. I don't know who/what Mark Shale is, and I've never seen Zanella's re-labeled like that, but felt good enough about it being legit Zanella to give it a whirl. .post #10904 of 151436/12/13 at 7:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by razl
Actually, just ebay- from the seller Frieschskys, who I think resells a lot of close-outs and off- or in-house label type stuff. I don't know who/what Mark Shale is, and I've never seen Zanella's re-labeled like that, but felt good enough about it being legit Zanella to give it a whirl. .
thanks. they're legit there's no doubt. Mark Shale has some things made each season through their various vendors.
don't know who their buyers are but i like the way they think
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
- 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
Currently, there are 1700 Active Users (444 Members and 1256 Guests)
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 50 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › 2015 MLB Season Thread 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan