Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of Tokyo’s Best StoresLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 727post #10891 of 152526/11/13 at 8:25am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10892 of 152526/11/13 at 8:32amyep, saw the bracelet style in Italy and liked it with a sportcoat. trendy, I know-- but still thought it was cool, very into blue at the moment.
JustinKapur, PM me and can give you the source-- very reasonable price, too.post #10893 of 152526/11/13 at 5:38pmpost #10894 of 152526/11/13 at 8:06pmSnagged a pair of light grey POW linen trousers to add to my anti-Florida-summer arsenal. Looks like a pleasant, mild POW. Not FU, but maybe a touch of pretentious sneer.
I'm hoping the closeup with the smattering of browns and blues is a better rep than the larger pic that is infected with the pixelated jaggies.post #10895 of 152526/11/13 at 8:10pmpost #10896 of 152526/12/13 at 8:00ampost #10897 of 152526/12/13 at 12:02pmpost #10898 of 152526/12/13 at 1:06pmpost #10899 of 152526/12/13 at 5:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by razl
Snagged a pair of light grey POW linen trousers to add to my anti-Florida-summer arsenal. Looks like a pleasant, mild POW. Not FU, but maybe a touch of pretentious sneer.
I'm hoping the closeup with the smattering of browns and blues is a better rep than the larger pic that is infected with the pixelated jaggies.
where are you finding mark shale if you don't mind. chitcago ?post #10900 of 152526/12/13 at 5:54pmpost #10901 of 152526/12/13 at 6:58pmpost #10902 of 152526/12/13 at 7:03pmpost #10903 of 152526/12/13 at 7:18pm
Actually, just ebay- from the seller Frieschskys, who I think resells a lot of close-outs and off- or in-house label type stuff. I don't know who/what Mark Shale is, and I've never seen Zanella's re-labeled like that, but felt good enough about it being legit Zanella to give it a whirl. .post #10904 of 152526/12/13 at 7:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by razl
Actually, just ebay- from the seller Frieschskys, who I think resells a lot of close-outs and off- or in-house label type stuff. I don't know who/what Mark Shale is, and I've never seen Zanella's re-labeled like that, but felt good enough about it being legit Zanella to give it a whirl. .
thanks. they're legit there's no doubt. Mark Shale has some things made each season through their various vendors.
don't know who their buyers are but i like the way they think
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Currently, there are 1548 Active Users (342 Members and 1206 Guests)
- › True Detective Season 2 23 seconds ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 1 minute ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Patagonia Men's Synchilla 1/4 Zip Fleece Pullover 2 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › Patagonia Men's Synchilla Snap-T Fleece Pullover 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 8 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 10 minutes ago
- › SuitSupply La Spalla Blue Birds Eye Suit - 38s 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...