Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 727post #10891 of 152726/11/13 at 8:25am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10892 of 152726/11/13 at 8:32amyep, saw the bracelet style in Italy and liked it with a sportcoat. trendy, I know-- but still thought it was cool, very into blue at the moment.
JustinKapur, PM me and can give you the source-- very reasonable price, too.post #10893 of 152726/11/13 at 5:38pmpost #10894 of 152726/11/13 at 8:06pmSnagged a pair of light grey POW linen trousers to add to my anti-Florida-summer arsenal. Looks like a pleasant, mild POW. Not FU, but maybe a touch of pretentious sneer.
I'm hoping the closeup with the smattering of browns and blues is a better rep than the larger pic that is infected with the pixelated jaggies.post #10895 of 152726/11/13 at 8:10pmpost #10896 of 152726/12/13 at 8:00ampost #10897 of 152726/12/13 at 12:02pmpost #10898 of 152726/12/13 at 1:06pmpost #10899 of 152726/12/13 at 5:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by razl
Snagged a pair of light grey POW linen trousers to add to my anti-Florida-summer arsenal. Looks like a pleasant, mild POW. Not FU, but maybe a touch of pretentious sneer.
I'm hoping the closeup with the smattering of browns and blues is a better rep than the larger pic that is infected with the pixelated jaggies.
where are you finding mark shale if you don't mind. chitcago ?post #10900 of 152726/12/13 at 5:54pmpost #10901 of 152726/12/13 at 6:58pmpost #10902 of 152726/12/13 at 7:03pmpost #10903 of 152726/12/13 at 7:18pm
Actually, just ebay- from the seller Frieschskys, who I think resells a lot of close-outs and off- or in-house label type stuff. I don't know who/what Mark Shale is, and I've never seen Zanella's re-labeled like that, but felt good enough about it being legit Zanella to give it a whirl. .post #10904 of 152726/12/13 at 7:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by razl
Actually, just ebay- from the seller Frieschskys, who I think resells a lot of close-outs and off- or in-house label type stuff. I don't know who/what Mark Shale is, and I've never seen Zanella's re-labeled like that, but felt good enough about it being legit Zanella to give it a whirl. .
thanks. they're legit there's no doubt. Mark Shale has some things made each season through their various vendors.
don't know who their buyers are but i like the way they think
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Currently, there are 1681 Active Users (325 Members and 1356 Guests)
- › Which shoe has gotten you the most compliments.. 2 minutes ago
- › A Plea for Help - Wardrobe Creation 3 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 5 minutes ago
- › Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects. 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Bespoke Grenadine ties. Who's the best? 7 minutes ago
- › Indochino suits? 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Identify This Versace Jacket 10 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015