pretty awesome, right?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of Tokyo’s Best StoresLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 702post #10516 of 152055/9/13 at 12:37pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10517 of 152055/9/13 at 1:20pmpost #10518 of 152055/9/13 at 1:45pmpost #10519 of 152055/10/13 at 9:47amNothing super nice, but...
I'd been sitting on a Gilt credit for quite a while and rolled the dice on a casual, light grey Luciano Brandi shirt. It turned out that not only was it a spot on fit for me but the material was also a very nice, soft and breezy summer plain weave. No handwork (don't let that Italiano name fool you) but very well put together. Surfing around to look for more of the brand, I found an ebay'er from Italy that had a small stock that included a really nice looking grey/brown plaid. I just received it the other day and it is fantastic - again, great breezy material for warm weather and an absolutely, 100% spot-on fit!
I just love that little bit of orange in the plaid!post #10520 of 152055/10/13 at 10:46ampost #10521 of 152055/10/13 at 2:08pmpost #10522 of 152055/10/13 at 3:05pmpost #10523 of 152055/10/13 at 3:22pmpost #10524 of 152055/10/13 at 7:06pmbuddy rec'd the new Campagna spring jacket and incotex trousers from last NYC visit-- can't wait to wear em. I think the jacket is linen and silk (or wool?), and shirt should be in after a few more weeks! Campagna definitely one of my new favorite brands, cut and construction are really something.post #10525 of 152055/10/13 at 9:11pmpost #10526 of 152055/11/13 at 3:42amfar as I know, it's only at Barneys. There appear to be two different lines, the better of the two has the fancy silk screened linings and a sewn slit in the collars where you can expose the handwork of the collar/chestpiece, which I'm told was originally done for the japanese market to prove whether goods are "handmade" or not; then seemed like a good idea to keep on the newest new york line of clothing. the gray suit on the barneys website is also from this line, was very hard not to buy that one as well but i was already way over my planned spending limit the gray suit is really something special inside and out, too.post #10527 of 152055/11/13 at 7:04pmpost #10528 of 152055/11/13 at 11:17pmpost #10529 of 152055/12/13 at 8:42ampost #10530 of 152055/12/13 at 8:56am
Some things that didn't make it into my last post...and i'm too lazy to take my own pics right now...
prl (made in usa)
Edited by RedDevil10 - 5/12/13 at 9:07am
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Currently, there are 1615 Active Users (386 Members and 1229 Guests)
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 second ago
- › Gitman Vintage Indigo Denim Shirt 49 seconds ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 52 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Reading thread 1 minute ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › Eat. Bespoke. Love (my Italian trip report) 9 minutes ago
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 9 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 11 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 11 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...