pretty awesome, right?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
Last edited: Yesterday
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015Last edited: 12/26/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 702post #10516 of 153185/9/13 at 12:37pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10517 of 153185/9/13 at 1:20pmpost #10518 of 153185/9/13 at 1:45pmpost #10519 of 153185/10/13 at 9:47amNothing super nice, but...
I'd been sitting on a Gilt credit for quite a while and rolled the dice on a casual, light grey Luciano Brandi shirt. It turned out that not only was it a spot on fit for me but the material was also a very nice, soft and breezy summer plain weave. No handwork (don't let that Italiano name fool you) but very well put together. Surfing around to look for more of the brand, I found an ebay'er from Italy that had a small stock that included a really nice looking grey/brown plaid. I just received it the other day and it is fantastic - again, great breezy material for warm weather and an absolutely, 100% spot-on fit!
I just love that little bit of orange in the plaid!post #10520 of 153185/10/13 at 10:46ampost #10521 of 153185/10/13 at 2:08pmpost #10522 of 153185/10/13 at 3:05pmpost #10523 of 153185/10/13 at 3:22pmpost #10524 of 153185/10/13 at 7:06pmbuddy rec'd the new Campagna spring jacket and incotex trousers from last NYC visit-- can't wait to wear em. I think the jacket is linen and silk (or wool?), and shirt should be in after a few more weeks! Campagna definitely one of my new favorite brands, cut and construction are really something.post #10525 of 153185/10/13 at 9:11pmpost #10526 of 153185/11/13 at 3:42amfar as I know, it's only at Barneys. There appear to be two different lines, the better of the two has the fancy silk screened linings and a sewn slit in the collars where you can expose the handwork of the collar/chestpiece, which I'm told was originally done for the japanese market to prove whether goods are "handmade" or not; then seemed like a good idea to keep on the newest new york line of clothing. the gray suit on the barneys website is also from this line, was very hard not to buy that one as well but i was already way over my planned spending limit the gray suit is really something special inside and out, too.post #10527 of 153185/11/13 at 7:04pmpost #10528 of 153185/11/13 at 11:17pmpost #10529 of 153185/12/13 at 8:42ampost #10530 of 153185/12/13 at 8:56am
Some things that didn't make it into my last post...and i'm too lazy to take my own pics right now...
prl (made in usa)
Edited by GothamRed - 5/12/13 at 9:07am
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
Currently, there are 1710 Active Users (395 Members and 1315 Guests)
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 second ago
- › Loafers with a suit? 14 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 56 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions,... 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...