awesome. Y U NO HAVE MORE IN 42/44R?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of Tokyo’s Best StoresLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 695post #10411 of 152004/29/13 at 6:31am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10412 of 152004/29/13 at 11:12ampost #10413 of 152004/30/13 at 11:32ampost #10414 of 152004/30/13 at 1:32pmpost #10415 of 152004/30/13 at 2:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by Shiny
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show) I would spoiler that in case any PETA folks wander in here.
I don't get that, i mean for real, you can wear shoes from calf skin but you can't wear fur or exotics? why? it's the same damn skin of an animal, it was a baby cow, it was a little cute baby cow, so you can skin it but you can't skin a snake or a chinchilla?post #10416 of 152004/30/13 at 5:25pmpost #10417 of 152005/1/13 at 12:12ampost #10418 of 152005/1/13 at 2:02amQuote:
I could be wrong, but I think what many people take exception to is that exotics are bred only for their skin, while calf is a meat industry byproduct. I think it's easier to accept that people will eat an animal and make full use of the rest of it, than that people will want to kill an animal simply for their own vanity. A similar feeling perhaps to how most people find shark fin soup abhorrent.
All kinds of awesome. Consider me jelly.post #10419 of 152005/1/13 at 4:36ampost #10420 of 152005/1/13 at 6:54amQuote:Originally Posted by Jamesgatz
My recent haul for summer.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Really nice additions, mate.post #10421 of 152005/1/13 at 8:02ampost #10422 of 152005/1/13 at 8:14ampost #10423 of 152005/1/13 at 8:47ampost #10424 of 152005/1/13 at 9:01ampost #10425 of 152005/1/13 at 9:28amFantQuote:FantasticOriginally Posted by Jamesgatz
My recent haul for summer.
Isaia MTM jacket in super130s light wool, quarter-lined:
And a different take. The fit BTW is fantastic.
Canali summer suit in cream cotton gabardine
Cappelli blue linen tie
Canali deep blue chinolinos
Canali linen summer scarf
Canali outdoor jacket
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 5 minutes ago
- › RAW denim crotch wear out 6 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 7 minutes ago
- › Suits in Tokyo 8 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 10 minutes ago
- › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 11 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...