Green socks and navy chinos from Rose&Born. Cotton tie and linen socks from Berg&Berg.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
Last edited: 4/26/16
- Miami Shopping: 3 Great StoresLast edited: 3/22/16
- Why the Four-in-hand is always better than the windsor knotLast edited: 3/24/16
- What tie would work best with a medium-blue suit for a wedding?Last edited: 2/23/16
- A primer of five of the best menswear stores in Paris.Last edited: 7/3/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) - Page 674post #10096 of 153993/29/13 at 4:46ampost #10097 of 153993/29/13 at 5:50ampost #10098 of 153993/29/13 at 5:55ampost #10099 of 153993/29/13 at 5:57amQuote:
They had a few Zegnas in that range.Quote:
Thanks, these were the only 2 Marinellas they had. My first time seeing them there. The pure cashmere drakes was the cheapest tie. They always price Drakes pretty good. This is the only last call I have ever been to, so I'm not sure how the others compare, but there's always an endless selection of ties. The rest of the store was packed with goodies. Saw several Kiton blazers, a ton of Belvest (some really lightweight linen blazers in the high 200's/low 300's) decent selection of Tom Ford including a peak lapel blazer in a light purple for around $750, after the 50% discount. I thought about flipping it but after eBay and paypal fees, plus insurance for shipping, I didn't think it was worth the initial outlay and hassle. They have a 30-day return policy but it's a 60 mile drive for me, otherwise I'd probably take more risks on buying stuff to flip. They also had a ton of Fray shirts, which I've never seen there before. The buttons looked to be 1/4" thick, they were about $166 after the discount.
There is a TJ Maxx and Marshalls at the same outlet. I've never been to them, and didn't have time last night before they closed, but I'm thinking they've got to be the best in FL, based on their location. I might talk my fiance into driving down there tomorrow in her car. Tahoe = hog.post #10100 of 153993/29/13 at 6:26am
It's a store in Stockholm and most of the clothes is under their own name. I don't know what makers they use but i like the design. They carry PT01, PT05, Santoni and C&J outside their own brand.post #10101 of 153993/29/13 at 7:35amQuote:
Those 100% linen socks look nice. I have heard that pure linen can slip down on the leg if it's not OTC though. What is your experience? Do they stay up?post #10102 of 153993/29/13 at 7:49amFrank - very nice spring additions.
suited - sounds like your LC is stocked about the same as mine. i also only ever saw 2 marinellas (they are now in my tie drawer), and they always have tons of ties, and sounds like we have the same stock of SCs and suits too. i try not to go too often, its dangerous.
i think like 18, they all went to spoo.post #10103 of 153993/29/13 at 8:11amQuote:
This is my first linen sock ever and i got it yesterday. I tried it on just now and the first impression is very good, nice shape that follows the foot and snug around the leg. It´s a Bresciani sock made for Berg&Berg so i expect it to be good quality.
Thankspost #10104 of 153993/29/13 at 10:04amQuote:
I have a Rose & Born cashmere sweater I bought last year. Great quality and a decent price aswell.post #10105 of 153993/29/13 at 10:47ampost #10106 of 153993/29/13 at 10:50ampost #10107 of 153993/29/13 at 10:54ampost #10108 of 153993/29/13 at 11:05ampost #10109 of 153993/29/13 at 11:52ampost #10110 of 153993/29/13 at 12:06pmQuote:
thanks, guys. yup, they are black, my first dub monks. i hope they fit, my sizing varies with CJ lasts, might have to send back for a half size down. will find out when i get home.
sparrow - i ordered them from CJ in london, via email/phone. PM if you want pricing info.
- Miami Shopping: 3 Great Stores
Currently, there are 1299 Active Users (249 Members and 1050 Guests)
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 7 minutes ago
- › WTF over-zealous police? 10 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 11 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 15 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 19 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 20 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 21 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...