or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Men's stores in Minneapolis
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Men's stores in Minneapolis

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
Any good men's stores worth checking out in Minneapolis? I will be downtown, but should have a car with a few hours to kill.
post #2 of 14
Marty Mathis Clothiers

608 2nd Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN

612-341-2833
post #3 of 14
There is the standard Saks off 5th, NM last call, and Brooks Brothers. Hubert White in the IDS building is pretty nice.
post #4 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasso View Post
Marty Mathis Clothiers

608 2nd Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN

612-341-2833
Been reading Classic Style, I see.
post #5 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman View Post
Been reading Classic Style, I see.
Nope, I've never even held a copy in my hand. It's just that Marty is the only haberdasher I know of in MN.
post #6 of 14
Heime's if your passport allows you to cross over to St. Paul:

http://www.heimies.com/
post #7 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDaniels View Post
Heime's if your passport allows you to cross over to St. Paul:

http://www.heimies.com/


Both Heimie's and Marty Mathis are top notch and I would def. recommend them. Hubert White is also a decent place. If you're a bargain shopper like me, check out the Marshall's in the city center on 7th ave gets some good stuff from NM, Len Druskin, from time to time. Intoto is pretty cool, if you're into more street-wear type stuff. They carry Martin Margiela, Paul Smith, and Steven Alan....amongst a bunch of other labels.
post #8 of 14
FYI - Len Druskin opened up a new outlet in City Center (Across the Hall from Brooks Brothers) this week. everything is 50% off - saw some KMW jeans in there over lunch today - otherwise pickins were slim.
post #9 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasso View Post
Marty Mathis Clothiers

608 2nd Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN

612-341-2833

Good Guy.....If you stop in tell him I said Hi!
post #10 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by shasta View Post
FYI - Len Druskin opened up a new outlet in City Center (Across the Hall from Brooks Brothers) this week. everything is 50% off - saw some KMW jeans in there over lunch today - otherwise pickins were slim.

Just read about this. I wonder if they're have a decent selection at their black Friday sale. They had a bunch of Drakes ties and scarves at the SD location last year. Good prices too - lots of demand for them so a member on here bought a bunch to sell on here.
post #11 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by porcelain monkey View Post

Any good men's stores worth checking out in Minneapolis? I will be downtown, but should have a car with a few hours to kill.
Yeah, Len Druskin Man, Len Druskin Outlet and Hubert White.  Avoid LEN stores at all costs.  (LEN stores are different merchandise than Len Druskin)
post #12 of 14
I was in Minneapolis and saw Marty Mathis' store and curious about his prices for a business casual look. I'm looking to spend anywhere from $250USD to $700USD. Would this be out of the price range there or is Mr. Mathis pretty reasonable with regard to prices on clothing purchased from his shop? What is a common price range at Mr. Mathis' shop for a business casual look? I really liked his shop and would love to buy something from him the next time I am in Minneapolis.
post #13 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre Raether View Post

I was in Minneapolis and saw Marty Mathis' store and curious about his prices for a business casual look. I'm looking to spend anywhere from $250USD to $700USD. Would this be out of the price range there or is Mr. Mathis pretty reasonable with regard to prices on clothing purchased from his shop? What is a common price range at Mr. Mathis' shop for a business casual look? I really liked his shop and would love to buy something from him the next time I am in Minneapolis.

What are you looking to buy, business casual is a wide range? That is low for suits in his shop, I believe they start at $800. Pants start at about $200, I believe.
post #14 of 14

Definitely Hubert White and Marty Mathis. Otherwise not much in the cities...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Men's stores in Minneapolis