or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive) › Alternative Apparel Wholesale
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Alternative Apparel Wholesale - Page 2  

post #16 of 157
Thread Starter 
that grey henley is the aa3094 The "Fonzarelli" S/S Eco-Vertigrain Henley
http://alternativeapparel.com/Shop/I...rl=&Consumer=Y
post #17 of 157
I got my order today. Thanks for everything.
post #18 of 157
got my stuff too. Thanks for an easy transaction. Seller was very attentive on updating the status of the order. Will be ordering again definitely
post #19 of 157
James, what's the charcoal or black looking shirt with the white X?
post #20 of 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by pridecake View Post
got my stuff too. Thanks for an easy transaction. Seller was very attentive on updating the status of the order. Will be ordering again definitely

I agree wholeheartedly.
post #21 of 157
Thread Starter 
thanks for the feedback guys

and tycoon, i think the shirt you see is this
http://alternativeapparel.com/Shop/I...rl=&Consumer=Y
post #22 of 157
Are you going to be putting the wholesale prices back up so I can see what items are worth it?
post #23 of 157
Thread Starter 
service is back
post #24 of 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by theinsider View Post
I agree wholeheartedly.

Ditto as well. Good customer service and very attentive throughout the process. Will order again.
post #25 of 157
Anyone ever compare the basic crews with the perfect tees?
post #26 of 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by taktikz View Post
Anyone ever compare the basic crews with the perfect tees?
What do you want to know exactly? I don't have any of the basic ones, but own 3 perfect ones (one crew and two vnecks) and they're very soft, but thin (and made out of pima cotton, of course).
post #27 of 157
Is the shipping charge a flat fee??
post #28 of 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashenwreck View Post
What do you want to know exactly? I don't have any of the basic ones, but own 3 perfect ones (one crew and two vnecks) and they're very soft, but thin (and made out of pima cotton, of course).

Well I'm looking for tee's to use casually... Not really for undershirts...
post #29 of 157
How do these compare size-wise to hollister t-shirts? Similar?
post #30 of 157
You should be able to wear them casually if you want. They're thin, but they're not incredibly sheer or anything.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive) › Alternative Apparel Wholesale