or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › tell me if this would be overtraining
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

tell me if this would be overtraining - Page 14

post #196 of 216
u hyperventilating? don't worry, deep breaths.
post #197 of 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shraka View Post
Wait, Beasty thinks this is bad? *confused* Sounds similar to the workout my physio asked me to do..

Training one leg at a time is an advanced exercise. This can be very good if you want to do negative reps. However for Bach's level, this is way too advance especially since he is still doing his workout and legs in a half baked manner. He should master his basic workout first.

This is like learning to drive a Porsche when he cant even crawl properly and his crawling will on a worse case scenario, even injure himself!

Let me also offer my heartiest apologies if my post has alarmed you (which it shouldn't if you read my post in context). Nevertheless I can share your anxiety which is not unlike putting your life savings into a certain unit trust only to have Warren Buffet to say you are wrong!
post #198 of 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by beasty View Post
Training one leg at a time is an advanced exercise. This can be very good if you want to do negative reps. However for Bach's level, this is way too advance especially since he is still doing his workout and legs in a half baked manner. He should master his basic workout first.


There's no such thing as an advanced exercise. If anything, beginners need to do more single leg work not less.

lefty
post #199 of 216
Thread Starter 
beasty isn't thinking clearly in his flustered state.
post #200 of 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by bach View Post
beasty isn't thinking clearly in his flustered state.

My guess is that his merkin is twisted, thus making him a little testy.

lefty
post #201 of 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty View Post
My guess is that his merkin is twisted, thus making him a little testy.

lefty

WOW! Another hilarious side-splitting insult gained from a google search!
WOW! I suppose that's how people like you get your kicks.

My only wish for you is that you are young. Because it is only with age that you realize the consequence and stupidity of your irresponsible actions/conduct. By how stupid it is of you and how badly it reflects on you to sling mud on others you know nothing of.

But there is no point in my explaining these things to you because I know you will only revert with some stupid comments garnered from a google search.

If you are not young, I honestly and sincerely feel a profound sense of sorrow for you. Because while acting like a dipshit on the net can be excusable due to the naivete of the young, it is way too late for you if you are not.

Lastly, I am confident in my sexuality, while you are obviously not. By trying to label others with something really does not reflect well on you as well and your obsession do reveal a hell lot about what you really are. But as I said, these are things you obviously cannot comprehend so no point going into it in detail with you.

Don't bother replying with another of your pointless garbage comments that no one finds amusing. I bet that wont stop you anyway. Oh, the foolishness and naivete of the young.
post #202 of 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by beasty View Post
If you are not young, I honestly and sincerely feel a profound sense of sorrow for you. Because while acting like a dipshit on the net can be excusable due to the naivete of the young, it is way too late for you if you are not.

This is almost too much irony even for a confirmed smartass like myself to take. Tremendous work, Sir Lightbringer the Imaginaut.
post #203 of 216
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by beasty View Post
Lastly, I am gay, while you are obviously not.
woah, slow down buddy; national coming out day isn't until saturday.
post #204 of 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by beasty View Post
WOW! Another hilarious side-splitting insult gained from a google search!
WOW! I suppose that’s how people like you get your kicks.

My only wish for you is that you are young. Because it is only with age that you realize the consequence and stupidity of your irresponsible actions/conduct. By how stupid it is of you and how badly it reflects on you to sling mud on others you know nothing of.

But there is no point in my explaining these things to you because I know you will only revert with some stupid comments garnered from a google search.

If you are not young, I honestly and sincerely feel a profound sense of sorrow for you. Because while acting like a dipshit on the net can be excusable due to the naivete of the young, it is way too late for you if you are not.

Lastly, I am confident in my sexuality, while you are obviously not. By trying to label others with something really does not reflect well on you as well and your obsession do reveal a hell lot about what you really are. But as I said, these are things you obviously cannot comprehend so no point going into it in detail with you.

Don’t bother replying with another of your pointless garbage comments that no one finds amusing. I bet that wont stop you anyway. Oh, the foolishness and naivete of the young.

What a long, try-hard reply to a small little post. somebody's definately upset!
post #205 of 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucemaster View Post
This is almost too much irony even for a confirmed smartass like myself to take. Tremendous work, Sir Lightbringer the Imaginaut.

This applies to you too, you stupid dung beetle which lacks utter self awareness.
post #206 of 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post
What a long, try-hard reply to a small little post. somebody's definately upset!

Since you obviously lack understanding, let me be crystal clear to you.
I really don't give a shit. Thanks.
post #207 of 216
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by beasty View Post
I really don’t give a shit. Thanks.
this is precisely the reason you spent all that time typing up your post, right? something doesn't add up
post #208 of 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by beasty View Post
I'm mad

u mad?
post #209 of 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post
u mad?

No. But since you posted something, which you use in turn to ask me, you obviously are.
post #210 of 216
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › tell me if this would be overtraining