or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Long Island girls.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Long Island girls.

post #1 of 29
Thread Starter 
Sometimes, I think they are just as bad as Jersey girls. Go to any Albany dive bar on the weekend and you will find thousands of SUNY Albany girls from Long Island with this exact look. Sickening.
post #2 of 29
Doesn't this belong in the "Girls I Can't Fuck So I Will Make Fun Of Them On The Internet To Make Myself Feel Better" Subforum? GICFSIWMFOTOTITMMFL for short.
post #3 of 29
The third one is a no-go under any circumstance but you seriously would not bang the other three at your age, particularly after a night of drinking ? The first one is probably a better piece than you have ever had/will ever get.
post #4 of 29
I thought you were in Columbus, or was it only your internet persona that got accepted at OSU?
post #5 of 29
post #6 of 29
I hated growing up on Long Island. The people are awful. Their is no community, only strip malls and a few shopping hubs. You must drive everywhere. Its expensive, has a ridiculosuly high cancer/AIDS rate, amongst the highest taxes in the nation. The South Shore where I grew up is devoid of anything useful, and has been for years. Even my local movie theater and bowling alley closed, not a decent restaurant anywhere. I felt so isolated living there, it haunts me to this day.
post #7 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
Doesn't this belong in the "Girls I Can't Fuck So I Will Make Fun Of Them On The Internet To Make Myself Feel Better" Subforum? GICFSIWMFOTOTITMMFL for short.

I'm surprised the sweater vests with ducks on them don't land more chicks.
post #8 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
The third one is a no-go under any circumstance but you seriously would not bang the other three at your age, particularly after a night of drinking ? The first one is probably a better piece than you have ever had/will ever get.
I never said that. I would surely hit any of them aside from the White Witch, but I'd wake up the next morning and laugh at myself for getting some Long Island 'tang (read:diseased)
post #9 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by odoreater View Post
I'm surprised the sweater vests with ducks on them don't land more chicks.

Their moms might appreciate the sweaters.
post #10 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by samblau View Post
I hated growing up on Long Island. The people are awful. Their is no community, only strip malls and a few shopping hubs. You must drive everywhere. Its expensive, has a ridiculosuly high cancer/AIDS rate, amongst the highest taxes in the nation. The South Shore where I grew up is devoid of anything useful, and has been for years. Even my local movie theater and bowling alley closed, not a decent restaurant anywhere. I felt so isolated living there, it haunts me to this day.
I recall my boyhood years on Long Island with...well, it's not fondness. I was smack in the center of Suffolk County. If you want boring suburbia, move there.
post #11 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
The third one is a no-go under any circumstance but you seriously would not bang the other three at your age, particularly after a night of drinking ? The first one is probably a better piece than you have ever had/will ever get.

Really? You really think the first enters into the 'better than most guys will ever have' category? I'm not saying she's not bangable, but she's certainly nothing out of the ordinary. In fact her face kinda of destroys any benefits her body may be providing. In fact both the 1st and the 4th chicks look like they've got rather wide faces.
post #12 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aureus View Post
Really? You really think the first enters into the 'better than most guys will ever have' category? I'm not saying she's not bangable, but she's certainly nothing out of the ordinary. In fact her face kinda of destroys any benefits her body may be providing. In fact both the 1st and the 4th chicks look like they've got rather wide faces.

Not 'better than most guys'. He meant 'better than Conne will ever have'.
post #13 of 29
The bashing comments on all these threads reminds me of the joke I heard from my dad OBM. A woman walked in a busy butcher's shop. Looking at the meats and poultry on display, she suddenly grabbed hold of a dressed chicken, she picked up one leg, sniffed it, picked up the other leg, sniffed it, did the same thing with the wings, sniffed them also. Just as she finished sniffing the second wing, the butcher walked up to her and said: Lady, could you pass such a test? It would be interesting to hear what girls are saying about guys...
post #14 of 29
Thread Starter 
For the record, I've banged some questionable tail after 8 or 9 G&T's. So don't try and tell me I wouldn't hit the Long Island box after a round of drinking.
post #15 of 29
Eh, how do you expect girls to dress at the club?

Conne, what do you wear when you go out?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Long Island girls.